By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 701 Members on this site own PS3s...or not

According to the latest poll, there are 701 people who voted on the question, this seems especially interesting because there is maybe at most 8 people that actually post who have PS3s on this site...

Or maybe some people are so sad that they just had to vote on a poll that they shouldn't even be looking at because they don't own a PS3 and probably would never own one (in some cases).

Great job proving your point that the majority of 701 'PS3 owners' only use it for games or dvd!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I own a PS3, but only use it for DVDs/Gaming, but that'll probably change in the near future, when we finally get a HD TV ;) as I'm sure I'll be using it for Blu-Ray then. But I totally agree, there are definately not 701 PS3 owners on this site.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

That's... weird. I don't own a Ps3. Didn't vote on the thing... but when I do get one i'll only use it for games.

I don't watch movies on DVD or tape, any movie I own I never feel like watching... unless I see it on TV. Then i have to watch it. I don't know it's weird.

I'll probably get a PS3 as soon as FFXIII comes out. I'm quite happy with my Wii on my HDTV right now; A friend of mine bought his just for games but only pirate games that is. He says that he'll not pay a single Euro for a game. Pity.

i didn't vote.. but perhaps people that aren't members voted (we get a lot of visitors)

Around the Network

I love it win wii owners vote on polls they should leave alone, put one up for the wii and i'll say i use it as a Microwave :)

GranTurismo said:
I love it win wii owners vote on polls they should leave alone, put one up for the wii and i'll say i use it as a Microwave :)

What proof do you have that it was wii owners?  And not say... 360 owners... or just lurkers in general if they can vote?

GranTurismo said:

Do you have any proof to back that up?

And has anybody considered that maybe guests(site visitors who aren't part of the forums) have voted on the poll? 

tabsina said:
i didn't vote.. but perhaps people that aren't members voted (we get a lot of visitors)

Correct me If I'm wron,but only members can vote in the polls.

@GranTurismo, like Kasz216, it could also be Kasz216, and if guests can vote, that should be changed so only memebers can vote pronto imo

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk