By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft lashes out at Sony and Apple - signs of desperation? {I AGREE}!

Why didn't Microsoft mention Google. Google will be offended. The Google/Apple/Sony alliance will destroy Microsoft reign

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
Why didn't Microsoft mention Google. Google will be offended. The Google/Apple/Sony alliance will destroy Microsoft reign

That would be an awesome yet so expensive product lol. I'd love to see their hardware interact with each other's services. 

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

Who cares its useless PR crap...

FOOD said:
non-gravity said:

That would be an awesome yet so expensive product lol. I'd love to see their hardware interact with each other's services. 

Sorry I'm not talking about consoles. To destroy Microsoft you have to target the core

Both Balmer and Greenberg are under tremendous pressure. I am not suprised that they are being more vocal. It was rumured that Greenberg's name was/is on the list of 5,000 layoffs, and many were surprised he wasn't bagged in January. Balmer is on a slippery slope with the investors, many of whom want him fired.

As other people noted, you shouldn't listen to what an executive says about the competition, they are trained to lie.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

Wow...the "source" article is worthless...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

At least link to the original article.

I just think Microsoft Games, from a PR stance, has gone downhill drastically since Peter Moore left. He at least had a sort of theatrical class. Greenberg is just a fanboy, and Shane Kim is a dimwit

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

garnet....your avatar and sig are scary

chriscox1121 said:
garnet....your avatar and sig are scary

How?