By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Now about that Absolute Conquere, wow is he a pain.  A farming I will go...

100% complete Last Remnant or Shadow Complex... Hard choice...

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
erikers said:

Hey munkeh I see you haven't finished coop in Halo Wars. You want to run through it sometime? I'm sure we could finish it all in 3 1/2-4 hours in 2 sessions. We can play it on Easy with the good skulls on to make it faster.

Well I am away for the next 10 days, and when I get back I go back to schoool, and will have Batman AA to play, as well as Shadow Complex and I really want to get my Mass Effect platinum.... so we will see

Gonna be hard to get that platinum now.  They just added 3 more achievements for 150 points to Mass Effect.  It's got 1200 now.  It's going to be the battle arena DLC that they talked about before.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Munkeh111 said:
erikers said:

Hey munkeh I see you haven't finished coop in Halo Wars. You want to run through it sometime? I'm sure we could finish it all in 3 1/2-4 hours in 2 sessions. We can play it on Easy with the good skulls on to make it faster.

Well I am away for the next 10 days, and when I get back I go back to schoool, and will have Batman AA to play, as well as Shadow Complex and I really want to get my Mass Effect platinum.... so we will see

Gonna be hard to get that platinum now.  They just added 3 more achievements for 150 points to Mass Effect.  It's got 1200 now.  It's going to be the battle arena DLC that they talked about before.

Well, they will announce what's happening soon I think, it is about time, they have been talking about it for ages

I hope they release it soon. Like, before everything goes haywire with all the new games! I want to do one last playthrough to get my Shepard just right before Mass Effect 2.

Well I am thinking about how I am going to get my Shep right. I played through once as a soldier, being evil, then as a good Vanguard. The only thing is, I will start my 3rd vanguard playthrough on hardest, so I will have a level 60 Shep, and do I get any bonus for that?

Around the Network

I've read that your level and character build won't carry over per se, so I'm not sure if you'll get any sort of bonus for that kind of thing. It's primarily about the decisions you've made and the world you've created.

ER how come I got the least amount of league points from splosion man even those I was joint 3rd!!!!!!

>

You were the last to get there?

hmmmmm that's not fair ;-; I dunno if I was .... shouldn't points be distribuited evenly?

No, first come first served, but in some tournaments, like Secret of Monkey island, like 8 people got 200, so it is just fcfs

@ badgenome, I know, they haven't made it clear though, which is annoying