By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I'm pretty sure its LeaveLucktoMii. Just my guess.

Around the Network

@JPL OMG no one plays ranked wth >< been waiting for a ranked match for 4 minutes. So far I've only got to play 1... just need 49 more wins -_-

edit: wow it's going to be impossible getting 50 one character victories...I found another ranked match he took an all SF team I knew he was boned straight off. I kill his Ryu in 8 seconds he rage quits on my ass immediately -_-

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

JPL78 said:
I'm pretty sure its LeaveLucktoMii. Just my guess.

You are correct.  I have PM'd LeaveLuckToMii.  If the gamercard is not public by the update Thursday then LeaveLuckToMii will be removed from the league.  Also, I will be putting this into the rules as a requirement to join the league as of Thursday this week.  This is a public league, people should realize this and be willing to be public with their achievements.  Otherwise, I get a lot of PM's wondering if they are cheating or wondering why that person should be allowed to view everyone else's gamercard but we aren't allowed to view theirs.

Thanks for all the feedback in this thread and PM'd to me directly.  It helped validate the approach I wanted to take.

Ack I also keep forgetting to mention to you Neo, I'm on trueachievements now as well.

Just signed up on True Achievements. My TA score is almost 3/2 my GS so at least I know I'm not a total lightweight.

Around the Network

Hey Neo, I signed up to TrueAchievements today as well. I figured it was about time seeing as it is listed as step number 1 on joining the league on the first page. Also I wanted to point out N+ is one person from becoming Platinum.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

@jagenjg OMG your gamerscore it's OVER 9000!!!!

Wait, we were having an argument about people who are good at Gears 2? I could probably stomp anyone on this site.

@Grahamshu
@jagenjg
@De85

You've been added to the True Achievements leaderboard...

Thanks...

Mothership Zeta = FUCK YOU!
/rant

Seriously, i need to start again and do it all over again to get all the stuff and the last achievement. Grrrrr.
/rant again.