By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I can't play 360 for awhile, got RROD and also the box is taking its time just to get here. As soon as I get it back I will be 360ing again. I might sign up for true achievement thing.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
Grahamhsu said:

Holy crap I'm temporarily first in the league!!!! And I got more Gamerscore than Ronster this week =)

Very temporary...  It was an adding error I had in my spreadsheet forumalae...  Everything is back to normal (Ronster316 on top)...

Noooo!!! and I got to taste sweet victory for like 2 minutes ;_;, I can't believe your jetski has NeoRatt on it lol.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Ronster316 said:

Indeed, true achievements is picking up steam, nice to compare peoples games complete ratio, tie ratio & percentage complete ratio ect.

Until you compare it to mine and walk away in shame and commit hari kari. 

Once I go through this painful run I"ve been avoiding for a long time of playing all these games on the hardest difficulty I should be up to 85% (without any of the easy 1000 fluff games).  I started with probably the hardest in Quake 4 then I'm going through Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Halo Wars and Red Alert 3. 

I can't even go into how much Street Fighter 4 pisses me off.  I can't read the godamn moves and combos half the time.  The lettering is so small it makes Dead Rising look like double spaced large font.  I can't even get through the trials because i eventually get to one where I can't tell which punch or kick they want which direction the stick is. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Ronster316 said:

Indeed, true achievements is picking up steam, nice to compare peoples games complete ratio, tie ratio & percentage complete ratio ect.

Until you compare it to mine and walk away in shame and commit hari kari. 

Once I go through this painful run I"ve been avoiding for a long time of playing all these games on the hardest difficulty I should be up to 85% (without any of the easy 1000 fluff games).  I started with probably the hardest in Quake 4 then I'm going through Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Halo Wars and Red Alert 3. 

I can't even go into how much Street Fighter 4 pisses me off.  I can't read the godamn moves and combos half the time.  The lettering is so small it makes Dead Rising look like double spaced large font.  I can't even get through the trials because i eventually get to one where I can't tell which punch or kick they want which direction the stick is. 

I'm in no rush to finish most of my games.

I have almost the same score as you on Quake 4.

I'm gonna get round to finishing Doom when this seasons league is finished.

I still have Call of duty: world at war and Ninja gaiden II ect right here with me.

We clearly go about our games in a different way.

You play most games to the bitter end and from start to finish.

It took me 1 year to 1000 Call of duty 4 for example, why?  i just simply get bored of certain games if i play them too much.

As for fluff games? Do you see any truly crappy games on my gamercard (Eg avatar, blah blah)

Every game that i bought i wanted to play. (Franchises like NFS, WWE, NBA ect)

Lastly, i didn't take achievements serious at first, so theres lots of games that i genuinely hated on my gamercard that i now have to go back to (the darkness, Call of juarez ect).

You have a fantastic tie and game completion ratio though.

As for street fighter IV, your right, the instructions suck.

I've got almost 1200 GS in Gears or War 2

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:

I'm in no rush to finish most of my games.

I have almost the same score as you on Quake 4.

I'm gonna get round to finishing Doom when this seasons league is finished.

I still have Call of duty: world at war and Ninja gaiden II ect right here with me.

We clearly go about our games in a different way.

You play most games to the bitter end and from start to finish.

It took me 1 year to 1000 Call of duty 4 for example, why? i just simply get bored of certain games if i play them too much.

As for fluff games? Do you see any truly crappy games on my gamercard (Eg avatar, blah blah)

Every game that i bought i wanted to play. (Franchises like NFS, WWE, NBA ect)

Lastly, i didn't take achievements serious at first, so theres lots of games that i genuinely hated on my gamercard that i now have to go back to (the darkness, Call of juarez ect).

You have a fantastic tie and game completion ratio though.

As for street fighter IV, your right, the instructions suck.

I was talking about people who have a lot of complete games or a high percentage through easy games.

So no need for me to commit hari kari then huh lol.

Regarding Quake, it's a long game and the amount of damage that the enemies do on the harder difficulties is truly devastating, i applaud you for going back to it.

I love Quake 4, but i have played it fully 4 times already now (one playthrough just to get the weapon specific achievements ect)

I want to finish the final chapter on the second hardest difficulty then move up to the hardest, but with so many games out there its hard to find the time.

Shows how addictive achievement points hunting is though, we put ourselves through torture somtimes just for the smallest amount of points.

erikers said:

was talking about people who have a lot of complete games or a high percentage through easy games.

Hey that sounds like me ;_; I don't have any fluff games though some of the games I play are achievement easy Eat Lead, Ghostbusters, etc, I always at least set the difficulty to the max I can. Although I'm sure Erikers probably just thinks I have crappy game choices lol. I know you'll be sending me a message when you see me playing X-Blades. Starting to actually look foward to what you'll say next, the messages always crack me up. Especially that Bionic Commando one :>

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
erikers said:

was talking about people who have a lot of complete games or a high percentage through easy games.

Hey that sounds like me ;_; I don't have any fluff games though some of the games I play are achievement easy Eat Lead, Ghostbusters, etc, I always at least set the difficulty to the max I can. Although I'm sure Erikers probably just thinks I have crappy game choices lol. I know you'll be sending me a message when you see me playing X-Blades. Starting to actually look foward to what you'll say next, the messages always crack me up. Especially that Bionic Commando one :>

It's just so shocking when I see you playing some of these games.  I thought maybe you lost a bet and had to beat them all. 

Just signed up for True Achievements. Looking at the leaderboards I rocketed up to #2 on it. Finally a leader board indicative of effort over all your games.

My top achievement is for beating Ninja Gaiden 2 on mentor. 704 points just for that haha. It seems few people have the ninja reflexes and legendary abilities to beat it. I made sure I worked out 10 hours a day for a month and perfected my ability to levatate before I tried to beat it of course. 

It's a shame the leaderboard only shows one score. They don't let you add the Ratio's or any other statistics to it?