By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Munkeh111 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Munkeh111 said:
EaglesEye379 said:
@Munkeh111

Just add the 3 month code now and it will add 3 months to when your 1 month ends, and they wont renew it or charge you, afaik. To cancel renewals, I think you have to call them.

That's what I thought would happen, but it still says automatic renewal on... I might just remove the cards from the site so they can't charge me, but would that result in a ban....

Anyway, I have read all the great reviews for Monkey Island, never played the original, so I am just donwloading it now

I hate the new control sheme in the updated version lucky you can play the old version aswell when you press select (and you get some nice extra for it =p.).

I like the control scheme, it is a great game

You do?   I find it quite annoying.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Munkeh111 said:
EaglesEye379 said:
@Munkeh111

Just add the 3 month code now and it will add 3 months to when your 1 month ends, and they wont renew it or charge you, afaik. To cancel renewals, I think you have to call them.

That's what I thought would happen, but it still says automatic renewal on... I might just remove the cards from the site so they can't charge me, but would that result in a ban....

Anyway, I have read all the great reviews for Monkey Island, never played the original, so I am just donwloading it now

I hate the new control sheme in the updated version lucky you can play the old version aswell when you press select (and you get some nice extra for it =p.).

I like the control scheme, it is a great game

You do?   I find it quite annoying.

I never played the original, but I certainly think that it works well, I have just finished the game and I certainly had no problems with it

I didn't notice I had lost my Gears of War 2 platinum... but I will only get a further 30 points in it because the other online achievements will take so long, but to make up for it, I have taken the lead in Halo Wars!!!

Munkeh111 said:
I didn't notice I had lost my Gears of War 2 platinum... but I will only get a further 30 points in it because the other online achievements will take so long, but to make up for it, I have taken the lead in Halo Wars!!!

I think you've gotten quite enough points in Halo Wars.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Munkeh111 said:

I think you've gotten quite enough points in Halo Wars.

No, I plan on continuing to play the game for some time... possibly getting above 1000, but Running the Show will be tricky, I only have just over 100,000 exp

Around the Network

Finally got 200/200 in Battlefield. 100 matches took a hell of a long time.

badgenome said:
Finally got 200/200 in Battlefield. 100 matches took a hell of a long time.

Yeah, I have kind of given up on getting that trophy on PSN. It is annoying that it doesn't tell you how many matches you have played, or your global stats, all stuff I like in my online games

Definitely seemed like an oversight to me, especially when it's tracking stats behind the scenes to give you awards.

It was quite a relief to finally get it. Pretty funny how it happened. In match #99, we pounded the other team so badly that they all quit between matches, except for two guys... who did quit very early on in match #100, making for a very boring match indeed. What a sweet Achievement Unlocked, though.

badgenome said:
Definitely seemed like an oversight to me, especially when it's tracking stats behind the scenes to give you awards.

It was quite a relief to finally get it. Pretty funny how it happened. In match #99, we pounded the other team so badly that they all quit between matches, except for two guys... who did quit very early on in match #100, making for a very boring match indeed. What a sweet Achievement Unlocked, though.

It's really annoying when that happens, especially in something like Halo Wars where generally if 1 guy quits, the rest of his team does because it becomes so unbalanced, so it becomes rubbish for you because you just get destroyed or the game ends too easily.... Though I did have a great game earlier when we lost a member early, but then one of theirs quit, so it became 2 on 2, then when we were pushing forward my ally quit leaving me taking on two, but I persevered and in the end beat them easily, and racked up 11k points

Actually, go to the official website and it gives all your stats, under the my soldier section