By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

So, I traded some stuff in today, and in return picked up Viva Pinata, Condemned, and Warriors Orochi. Any advice on what I should play first?

Around the Network
deadt0m said:
So, I traded some stuff in today, and in return picked up Viva Pinata, Condemned, and Warriors Orochi. Any advice on what I should play first?

I have a hunch dsister44 has a very strong opinion as to which game your lame ass should play first.

@deadtom Viva Pinata isn't half bad although I only played 10 minutes I watched my gf play for an hour.

I'm thinking of picking up on that Ikuraga deal hmm...OMG Monkey Island is out?! gotta get that now ><

I also see Erikers has been converted to Sonic UGC? 2 days in a row =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Erikers is a Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master fan, official

Next step, buy a Sega megadrive/genesis to play Revenge of Shinobi.

I've had a Sega Genesis since it came out. Of course, out of my NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Sega Saturn and Gameboy, it was the only system that would constantly not work right. Any movement close to the system would cause the cord that went into the tv input to shake and the system would turn off.  The Atari did crap out a long time ago though.

The Shinobi arcade game is decent. Way too basic to be good though. The ninja looks like some regular white guy who has one hit deaths which is incredibly lame for a game. Bland controls and bad boss fights, it's amazing they turned that foundation into a good game like Shinobi III. I would like to know why they didn't put the second game on the disc, considering there's so many throw away games they could have taken out in its place like Ristar or Super Thunder Blade.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

People claim that Revenge of shinobi hasn't been released on xbla due to copyright reasons.

I know i sent you this video erikers, but for the benefit of the rest of you.................

Here's Joe Musashi kicking not one but TWO superheroes asses (he also kicks a terminator/Hulk type guys ass during the game)

The first Shinobi is still good IMO, (It's like what? 22 years old) legendary bonus stage.

But they defo stepped up the quality with Shinobi III & Revenge of..........

Link to Joe taking names...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzh7kMcuDYY

i 100%ed like 10 to 15 games on that list

erikers said:

I've had a Sega Genesis since it came out. Of course, out of my NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Sega Saturn and Gameboy, it was the only system that would constantly not work right. Any movement close to the system would cause the cord that went into the tv input to shake and the system would turn off.  The Atari did crap out a long time ago though.

The Shinobi arcade game is decent. Way too basic to be good though. The ninja looks like some regular white guy who has one hit deaths which is incredibly lame for a game. Bland controls and bad boss fights, it's amazing they turned that foundation into a good game like Shinobi III. I would like to know why they didn't put the second game on the disc, considering there's so many throw away games they could have taken out in its place like Ristar or Super Thunder Blade.

In my entire life I have never seen a NES that didn't eventually go skitso.  Still worked? Yes.  Required five minutes of playing with the cartidges to load properly? Also yes.  Unless you have one of the top loaders which are great.

Ronster, which one is Shadow Dancer?  I like that one.  I remember it back in the day but also its on the PSP Genesis Collection and I can't figure out why it didn't make the 360 version.

Shadow dancer: the secret of shinobi was never given a number at the end.

So i guess it's a spin off (a good spin off though)

The megadrive version was different............. heres a snippet of the arcade version in action.

Who needs Dead to rights when it comes to a trusty dog?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpeDiSja5E&feature=related

JPL78 said:
erikers said:

I've had a Sega Genesis since it came out. Of course, out of my NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Sega Saturn and Gameboy, it was the only system that would constantly not work right. Any movement close to the system would cause the cord that went into the tv input to shake and the system would turn off. The Atari did crap out a long time ago though.

In my entire life I have never seen a NES that didn't eventually go skitso. Still worked? Yes. Required five minutes of playing with the cartidges to load properly? Also yes. Unless you have one of the top loaders which are great.

Ronster, which one is Shadow Dancer? I like that one. I remember it back in the day but also its on the PSP Genesis Collection and I can't figure out why it didn't make the 360 version.

I had to blow into the catridges for the NES and SNES games sometimes but it still worked most of the time.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%