By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Neither of them hold a candle to sexual harassment panda

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

Erikers, graham had given me the full set of dolls and I had given them to chickenandrotfls. He might still have them but I doubt it. Stupid achievement.

JPL78 said:
Erikers, graham had given me the full set of dolls and I had given them to chickenandrotfls. He might still have them but I doubt it. Stupid achievement.

yep good times =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I finally broke 20000 gs.

Yey me!

Carl2291 said:
I finally broke 20000 gs.

Yey me!

Grats sir.  It feels pretty good, I broke 20k not too long ago myself.

Around the Network

This link has moved.

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Whew, barely pulled out #1 even with my extreme point-whoring. Glad I got those last few DW6E achievements.

Aww, I just got a few achievements in Prototype a couple minutes ago that would have put me in 4th. Oh well.

Also, curse you eNamrah! You just had to take away my Infinite Undiscovery title, so now I have to invest another 60 hours into finishing my hard playthrough to tie up the score. I love the game, but it's such a time commitment.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Aww, I just got a few achievements in Prototype a couple minutes ago that would have put me in 4th. Oh well.

Also, curse you eNamrah! You just had to take away my Infinite Undiscovery title, so now I have to invest another 60 hours into finishing my hard playthrough to tie up the score. I love the game, but it's such a time commitment.

I thought it was hilarious seeing 999/1000 points on Infinite... He just has to beat the Ethereal Queen in Infinity Mode and he will get an amazing 1 gamerscore to complete all the achievements.... Then, he can move on to The Last Remnant...

@adajio: heh, I noticed you passed me weeks ago and was simply waiting to find time to finish up my compulsive/hard run. Have fun with the compulsive achievement and wasting about 8 hours alone to farm the 50+ gold berries and 30+ dragon tails needed. It's a very hard and time consuming achievement (probably the one I'm most proud of) and would be absolutely brutal without the help of the downloadable vouchers (thank you, tri-ace). Those vouchers probably saved me 30-40 hours of material farming.

@NeoRatt: Tell me about it. I can't wait to get rid of the 4/9 number that's been ending my gamerscore. I'm struggling to think of another 1 point achievement as difficult and lengthy as this one. Just getting out of the prison/woods in the beginning is ridiculous. I spent almost 2 hours last night attempting to defeat the first 2 guards and beat them after about 15 tries. You have 400 hp and do 1 to 4 points of damage per strike. Each guard has 200 hp and does around 40 points of damage per strike. I still need to do the remainder of the prison/woods and supposedly after that Infinity becomes less stressful.

Once that's done I'm going to work on Star Ocean and Vesperia, then finally TLR.