By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

deadt0m said:
Harry Potter

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Have some goddamned dignity.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
Fight Night Round 4 is now a full tournament... Prototype looks like it will become Platinum by the end of summer... Already 15 owners.

@jagenjg... Sorry to hear... I know what you mean about PS3... My two have each gone back twice and they are far less used then my 360's... Meanwhile I have had to repair two 360's once...

I'll have to get more achievements in Fight Night Round 4, I'm falling behind.

NeoRatt said:

If you have a www.trueachievements.com account let me know and I will add you to the VGChartz2009 leaderboard there as well...

I encourage everyone to join as it gives a lot of info about achievements that everyone are getting. Just PM me if you have an account there. RONSTER316, BrainBoxLtd, and myself are the first members of the leaderboard.  Leaderboard Link:

http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=833

Good idea, I really like that site, it is very useful for achievement guides... but annoying I seem to have all the hardest games, Battlestations Pacific and TC End War are definitely up there, and last time I checked GeoW 2 and Halo Wars were at the top (though that is a glitch)

I've just noticed that Virtua Tennis 2009 has 7 owners and I over looked it for the tournament list.

I will add it in the next update, and extend the tournament to last until the end of July.

Sorry, to Virtua Tennis fans (Obviously RONSTER316 is not the only Sega tennis fan out there).

Anybody have a few dolls to trade in Fable 2? I just need Garth, Reaver and Hammer. Got just about everything else if anybody needs something or if you want the dolls back afterwards.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
erikers said:
Anybody have a few dolls to trade in Fable 2? I just need Garth, Reaver and Hammer. Got just about everything else if anybody needs something or if you want the dolls back afterwards.

Sorry, I don't have my own dolls, but I reccomend using this thread on Xbox360achievements.org to trade

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99003

That's ok, I'm not going to add some strange person I never talked to before just to get some dolls. I'm not that desperate. I'm sure somebody on here has them, I remember a bunch of people talking about trading them on here a few months after the game came out.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Just wanted to thank NeoRatt and EaglesEye379 for all their hard work on the League. I really enjoy the updates and races.

Sadly my 360 has reached the end of it's first life and is on it's way back to Microsoft. RIP Elite you will be missed April 2008 to July 2009. This makes VehementAbyss a sad Panda.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

That is one sad panda....

At least you're not a vehement panda.