By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Yeah, people are really lame. I was screaming many expletives also at my TV. My son was like what's wrong dad...

Around the Network

I am still undecided whether to keep up GeoW 2. I currently have the platinum, but getting 3 months of gold, and points for the map pack + ME DLC + Battlefield 1943 is going to cost me over £30, more than if I got myself Banjo and Lego Indie... but I really want to keep that platinum!

deadt0m said:
mysticD said:
We need to do some co-op Sacred 2 also!

I am so tired of people D/C when they are loosing playing Magic. People take this way too seriously. I was playing with a guy earlier and he was laughting at me thinking he's winning, then I pull a surprise spell on him and the bastard d/c just as his life total hit zero.

I must be lucky, because I have yet to have this happen on Magic.  Just be glad that you didn't have to try to get the 100 Online Wins achievement in the UFC game.  I had to win nearly 200 fights because about half the time people would just leave right as they were about to lose.  Mind you, quite a few of these matches were 15-25 minutes in length.  I was reduced to screaming obscenities at my television quite a few times.

What about hate mail nothing else puts a bigger grin on my face, there are rewards as well =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

mysticD, I just got my character to Platinum the other day so yeah we should do some co-op. I've heard you get really good drops too so maybe it would be easier to complete a full set.

I've had several people disconnect on me during magic. Its usually at the instant they realize you've won, which usually means if they could have manned up and stayed for another 30 seconds you would unlock a new card and get the win.

People take rank way to seriously, my question is what the hell good is your rank if you only get it from cheating and disconnecting everytime you are bested? As long as it stays this way, the rank in some games is busted and pointless.

Anyway, I had some loser do disconnect on me and I KNEW he was going to do it, I could just tell. When he did I sent him a message saying "way to take it like a man you loser." and he promptly gave me a negative player review lol.

JPL78 said:
People take rank way to seriously, my question is what the hell good is your rank if you only get it from cheating and disconnecting everytime you are bested? As long as it stays this way, the rank in some games is busted and pointless.

Not only that, but if you artificially inflate your rank by dcing to avoid losses, all you are really doing is lowering the chances that you will ever actually win a game.  It's utterly mindless.

Around the Network

For some reason, I'm not on the VGChartz group on mygamercard.net ...

seece said:
For some reason, I'm not on the VGChartz group on mygamercard.net ...

I had you removed. Didn't want you threatening my gamerscorez.

45k!! I don't think I'll come close to that, this generation

Well, I just can't risk it. Sorry. I hear the trophy league is taking applications.

The Trophy League ... boy why are you disrespecting me! I went into that thread, its like me trying to understand binary, I just don't get it.

Maybe I'm trying to steal one of your platinums, thats why you're so scared huh?!