By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

eNamrah said:
Is anyone else having problems connecting to mygamercard.net? It's been down for me since Sunday.

Just went on for my first time this week and it was fine...

Around the Network

@ Neo.

Whats wrong with Woods 10?

I always look forward to my annual golf game.

Is it really the worse one? even worse than 08 and it's terrible swing controls?

Oh, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 has finally rightfully reached platinum status.

Still find online matches on UMK3 with ease.

NeoRatt said:
I got Prototype yeterday... I've been enjoying it ever since...

Also, got Tiger Woods 10... DO NOT BUY... This is the worst one ever... Some good ideas but mostly bad....

I just got Prototype today terrific game I love the controls and running all around with Alex is awesome. Looking foward to racing with you on it Neo =P

@Ronster how did you manage 1000 gamerscore while playing so much Virtua Tennis lol.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
NeoRatt said:

Also, got Tiger Woods 10... DO NOT BUY... This is the worst one ever... Some good ideas but mostly bad....

I just got Prototype today terrific game I love the controls and running all around with Alex is awesome. Looking foward to racing with you on it Neo =P

@Ronster how did you manage 1000 gamerscore while playing so much Virtua Tennis lol.

I can play games at work a bit aswell, what can i say? lol (It's a temporary contract site i work on so this luck won't last)

Started this week on around 500 G's on Virtua tennis 2009 so that game alone contributed around 300+ G's

NBA 2K7 contributed a good score for me too.

I also finsihed off Virtual On O.T. & Resident evil 5 game me 30 G's.

Got Sonic 3 and Shinobi to tackle this week and also the Corleone challenges DLC on Godfather, But after that the G's may really start to dry up.

Grahamhsu said:
NeoRatt said:

I'm trying to balance the wife who is into Rockband 2 right now and wants to play in band with me all the time, learning Virtua Tennis so I can get booted around the court by RONSTER316, and now a Prototype tournament...

Around the Network

Muahaha. I finally beat Phantasy Star Universe last night. I should be pretty high up this week. And speaking, PSU has the lamest excuse for a last boss. Ever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I got 1000g this week precisely! 450g in Halo Wars and 550g in Grid after I got them both on Friday! A nice week for gamerscore

I've been gone from the league thread for awhile.. what's happened in the time I've been gone?

Anyway, I just rented red faction:Guerrilla today.. hopefully it's mostly easy single player achievements.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The league is up to date for this week.

Woot i've conquered 2nd for now!!! But Ronster is still zooming past me ;_;

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-