By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

OK. I will put UFC as a tournament... Anyone disagree?

deadt0m is probably a bit biased since he is a 725 score in the game already... I know what he's been doing since the release...

Around the Network

@ neoratt, you forgot to give me the Prince of Persia platinum

@ munkeh

You are a crazy man. lol.

Anyone else rent/buy/gamefly Bionic commando? So far it's pretty good.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Munkeh111 said:
@ neoratt, you forgot to give me the Prince of Persia platinum

I'll make sure you get it next week.  Sorry, I missed it.

Strategyking92 said:
@ munkeh

You are a crazy man. lol.

Anyone else rent/buy/gamefly Bionic commando? So far it's pretty good.

I bought Bionic Commando...  Spent a couple of hours with it and I have been liking it...  Smooth frame rates and gameplay.  Nice starting tutorial so you know how to control your guy.  They kept the controls pretty simple.  So far, I think it deserves better ratings then it received.  Iw ould say it deserves 8-8.5...

Terminator Salvation on the other hand is a piece of crap...  It could have been very good but is incredibly short and unchalleneging.  I think I spent about 3 hours and finished the game.  And there is no reason to go back and play it again unless you want to get the expert achievement.  Coincidently Grin Studios made both games.  I have to give them good marks on graphics.  The best thing about Terminator Salvation is during loading screens between chapters it displays a chest up view of an Endo...  You can rotate and control the view during the loads...  That was the only good idea in the whole game.  Terminator Salvation is 3 out of 10.

Around the Network

Well I don't know why you would buy a video game based on an average movie in the first place :P

As for bionic commando: The graphics, and sound in the game are really nice.. But the levels seem to be a little same-y, and the blue radiation is a stupid way of making the game so linear. Would have been cool if it were a sandbox game, but I digress. Haven't tried multiplayer yet.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have updated the tournaments as both Bionic Commando and UFC qualify now.

And updated Munkeh111's Plaintum awards as he has Prince of Persia (Retail) now...

Also, this is how things will look until the VGC crew gets borders, background colours, and font sizes working again in tables for postings.

The virtual xbox controller in bionic commando is getting addicting. I mean, it knows which buttons you are pressing. I kinda wish every game had it, it would be so much more fun to learn button combos and controls.

Muahahaha! I took back a spot in the top 50.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thanks for that