By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

The league is up-to-date for this week.

Next week our aggregate gamer score should be above 2,000,000...

WOW!

You will also notice that some old platinums returned...

Around the Network

4 deadt0m deadt0m 17,444 955 3 13

30 Alcoholu Akbar badgenome 40,249 300 - 3

Wonder how THOSE apples taste? Bitter no doubt.

Stupid Colossem in Star Ocean. I know I'll get back into the top 50 for the next update!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

deadt0m said:
4 deadt0m deadt0m 17,444 955 3 13

30 Alcoholu Akbar badgenome 40,249 300 - 3

Wonder how THOSE apples taste? Bitter no doubt.

Do you have any idea how badly I'm not gonna help you open Demon Doors?

I got the Passing Breeze (20 G) achievement last night in Outrun. It is not that hard, use the path right, left, right, right. If you try enough you will end up getting Frequent Flyer (15 G) too.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
jagenjg said:
I got the Passing Breeze (20 G) achievement last night in Outrun. It is not that hard, use the path right, left, right, right. If you try enough you will end up getting Frequent Flyer (15 G) too.

Yeah, thanks for passing me up at the very possible last second

Of course, Ronster could say the same thing to me I guess!

Ya'll Sacred 2 EFFIN ROCKS!  Seriously.  It's massive! I have 10 hours in and I've explored 3 percent of the map.

JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:

Yeah, thanks for passing me up at the very possible last second

Of course, Ronster could say the same thing to me I guess!

Ya'll Sacred 2 EFFIN ROCKS!  Seriously.  It's massive! I have 10 hours in and I've explored 3 percent of the map.

@ JPL

Sneaky Sneaky lol

I checked on wednesday and i was still in first so i just focused on Godfather instead.

I should have kept my eye on the prize (Tried to seal it last week)

Ronster, yeah I'm sorry about that I couldn't resist. I need the league points more than you! But I figured you could have so easily had that race if you had wanted it bad enough.

I did think it was funny, NO ONE scored hardly any points in that race, period, for like the last 2 and a half weeks and then suddenly with one day left the heat was back on. I was actually in first place as of 10:30 central time last night according to the leaderboard so I went to bed pretty happy that I had probably gotten it. But never underestimate the power of last minute tournament scoring.

JPL78 said:
Ronster, yeah I'm sorry about that I couldn't resist. I need the league points more than you! But I figured you could have so easily had that race if you had wanted it bad enough.

I did think it was funny, NO ONE scored hardly any points in that race, period, for like the last 2 and a half weeks and then suddenly with one day left the heat was back on. I was actually in first place as of 10:30 central time last night according to the leaderboard so I went to bed pretty happy that I had probably gotten it. But never underestimate the power of last minute tournament scoring.

Maybe i would have had it, who knows? You are a worthy ally and advisory lol

True about last minute scoring, it's in our nature to try be on top if we beleive it's reachable (even at the last second)

Speaking of allies JPL buddy........ are you keeping hold of your copy of Mercenaries 2?

I ask 'cos my best buddy is visiting from out of town on my days off so i may not be free to play mercs 2 till my days off after these ones (2 weeks or so).

Right, best head off to work......................................................

Ronster, thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry to say I do not have Mercs 2 anymore. I had done pretty much every single thing I wanted to do in it except for play co-op. Well I needed some trade credit to be able to afford Fallout 3 DLC so I traded Mercs 2 and GH: Metallica in.

We can play anything though. I'm seriously wanting to organize some league folks to get together and conquer Left 4 Dead on expert as well as play some Survival mode. I was dying to try it out since it released but I don't really want to just hop in a random game with a bunch of idiot pubbers.

I'm at work now and all I can even think about is leveling up and exploring more in Sacred 2.