By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I'm still around.  I'm sorry for not posting or letting anyone know I was fine.  I appreciate the concern.  Unfortunately something occurred which has made me decide to shut myself off from my 360 and the internet.  I'm not going anywhere and will get back into the league again but I might take another week away at the very least.

Around the Network
eNamrah said:

I'm still around.  I'm sorry for not posting or letting anyone know I was fine.  I appreciate the concern.  Unfortunately something occurred which has made me decide to shut myself off from my 360 and the internet.  I'm not going anywhere and will get back into the league again but I might take another week away at the very least.

Yay to you being okay.  I hope everything turns out okay.  I'll see you on Live when you get back into it.

Seece said:

Just an FYI, Brett knows about both the issues affecting the league now (the 25 post and quoted images) anything else playing up?

Nope.  Those are the two major issues.  If they ever get fixed I would be happier.

Just so you are aware it is not quoted images...  It is images where the URL has a plus sign (You actually cannot put a plus sign in a post at all) in them.

themanwithnoname said:

Why did I have to download the trial of Defense Grid? I already have enough of a backlog as it is, but this game is so addicting, I find it hard to stop. Excellent TD game!

@JPL78

How's Lego HP? I've been getting my Lego fix with Indy, but I've heard the new one may be the best one yet. I certainly hope so!

Defense grid is a good game.  You should get the South Park tower defense game which is going to be on sale this week if you like defense grid.  I loved that game and it's got some different dynamics and you get to control the 4 players and move them around at will and actively get to throw snowballs along with activating their powers whenever you want.  Plus you get to shave your paths where you get to use snow and make some huge complex paths.  Not to mention the coop

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Woo Hoo! 1,000 points in Gameroom.

Also South Park is really good.  I've only played a few tower defense games but like erikers said the different dynamics of being able to run around an throw snowballs, and lay out complex snow paths, its great.

I plan on getting Afterburner if I get paid today.

Around the Network

The league is up-to-date for this week...

CLICK HERE TO GOTO THE MOST RECENT GAMER POSTS IN THIS THREAD
360 Gamerscore League
Weekly #'s & Tournies GS Career GS Season Platinum  Game Awards
TA Leaderboard TA Career TA Season Platinum Games
MGC Leaderboard League Career League Season League Rules
NOTE: For all the links above to work you must set PROFILE > SETTINGS > PREFERENCES to 25 posts/page
Vactaion Alert:  The July 22nd update will moved to July 20th to accommodate NeoRatt's vacation.

I have found a "work around" to the pictures with plus signs in the URL not showing for the platinum awards.  I will try and get them fixed this weekend.

NeoRatt said:

I have found a "work around" to the pictures with plus signs in the URL not showing for the platinum awards.  I will try and get them fixed this weekend.

You da man...

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Platinum awards now show all the icons properly.

Machina said:
NeoRatt said:

I've added this to Brett's 'bug' list btw (Seece nudged me).

I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to link to posts though. You can still 'view posts', which brings up the unique ID, so you can still link to them? Or am I missing something?

test.

Thanks Machina...  When the site changed over it was not showing the unique ids on posts when I clicked on "view posts"...

As for the plus signs in URLs and posts, I've worked around it by creating tinyurls for the pictures that I couldn't get working so when it gets fixed it gets fixed...

I will update the header links for posts sometime this weekend to go to the direct post ids...