By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Sighn Me Up Please.....My trueachievements/ xbox live account is Lyrikalstylez

Around the Network

Going to get Rock Band 3.  Nice to see them putting a real guitar in it finally.  Also gives me a reason to never buy any more guitar hero games.  

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Lyrikalstylez said:

Sighn Me Up Please.....My trueachievements/ xbox live account is Lyrikalstylez

You will appear on the next update Thursday.

erikers said:

Going to get Rock Band 3.  Nice to see them putting a real guitar in it finally.  Also gives me a reason to never buy any more guitar hero games.  

Rock Band 3 looks great...  I like the keyboard as well...

I will get Kinect for the family.  My wife and kids love Lips and Lego Rock Band.  Kinect will give them some more fun stuff to keep them out of my hair when I play "real" games.

erikers said:

Amen and thanks for a keyboard as well.  Duplicating piano parts with the with the guitar was really weak.

Now I might actually learn to play the two real quitars I own. It was about time we put down the plastic crap.

Around the Network

@Neo, the list didn't impress me but perhaps I didn't look in depth enough.  I really saw nothing until Dead Rising 2 and then a few things, Fallout obviously.  I've got both slots on my gamefly open and I don't even know what to get..  I guess I'll try for Transformers and then Lego Harry Potter after that.  I like the lego platformers, so sue me. But this summer is now seeming like its really lacking in both games and summer movies.

Summer of Arcade will be nice.

JPL78 said:

@Neo, the list didn't impress me but perhaps I didn't look in depth enough.  I really saw nothing until Dead Rising 2 and then a few things, Fallout obviously.  I've got both slots on my gamefly open and I don't even know what to get..  I guess I'll try for Transformers and then Lego Harry Potter after that.  I like the lego platformers, so sue me. But this summer is now seeming like its really lacking in both games and summer movies.

Summer of Arcade will be nice.

What about Deathsmiles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeathSmiles), Sniper: Ghost Warrior (http://www.sniperghostwarrior.com/) - Uses same engine as Call of Juarez BiB, and Crackdown 2 (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/c/crackdown2/)?  And they are all 360 console exclusives... 

Check out the PS3 for this summer...

I'd like to try a Fifa game one of these years, but Call of Duty: Black Ops really impressed me at E3. It will be the first CoD I'll play since CoD 2.

Other than that it looks like Halo and Fable also for purchases this year. I'll probably ask for Fallout for Christmas and wait for AC: Brotherhood to drop in price like AC2 did.

Also, will be getting Hydro Thunder Hurricane and Limbo on the Summer of Arcade next month.

EDIT: How is Fifa 10 still $60? Are you kidding me EA? The World Cup game's already been out for a month!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:

I'd like to try a Fifa game one of these years, but Call of Duty: Black Ops really impressed me at E3. It will be the first CoD I'll play since CoD 2.

Other than that it looks like Halo and Fable also for purchases this year. I'll probably ask for Fallout for Christmas and wait for AC: Brotherhood to drop in price like AC2 did.

Also, will be getting Hydro Thunder Hurricane and Limbo on the Summer of Arcade next month.

EDIT: How is Fifa 10 still $60? Are you kidding me EA? The World Cup game's already been out for a month!

EA has been stingy at dropping the sport game prices this year.  Because sales are down overall, they are keeping most sports games at full price.  Add to that their new thing about buying new to get an online code, and they are forcing everyone to pay full price to play sport games.

@Neo, yeah I'm definitely not saying we don't have good games coming.  Just that a few in particular appealing to me more than others.  I'm sure Crackdown 2 will be nice, but I don't see more than a couple weeks of play there probably.  Fallout on the otherhand probably own me for a couple months, same with Dead Rising 2.  Not sure of those other games you mentioned.

Lost Planet 2 on its way right now.  I hope playing with bot A.I. isn't half as bad as I heard.  Otherwise as long as I don't have to find 3 random strangers to play, I should enjoy it enough to justify rental.

That's kind of crap about EA.  I was actually let down to realize the used copy of NCAA 2008 is no good whatsoever in an online sense.  I can't even use the weather channel feed to get accurate stadium weather.  No telling what else they discontinued in the game, I'm assuming online play is a no go.

Not that I could compete with anyone however.  I want to say as an avid gamer, I have respect for people that can play video football good.  There is a large amount of depth there and the manual is mostly useless.  I'm kind of figuring it out but I still haven't won a game on "freshman" level yet.