By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I've been hearing good things about Darksiders. May have to try that one out. ME 2 comes out on Tuesday, though. I know I won't get half of the achievements in that game, but that game is going to be all I play for a while.

Around the Network

Woo Hoo! Gamefly decided to grace me with a copy of Mass Effect 2 to send out today!

I was going to trade in Assassin's Creed 2 to get it but looks like I won't have to.

American's get an advantage in the ME2 tourney

Evilll!

NeoRatt said:
yungmagic09 said:

Just bought Bayonetta and Darksiders, so more achievements incoming.

I've been marching through Darksiders this weekend...  Another really good game..  Bayonetta gets the win for style and combat elegance, Darksiders is a gritty GoW game with some nice gameplay additions...

Also, I have noticed a lot of 360 gamers in this league have been banned lately.  I am no longer checking for this from a league perspective...

Technically Darksiders isn't mine because I bought Bayonetta and my cousin bought Darksiders at the same time and we agreed to borrow each others game when we finish.

But it looks good and I'm ready to play it.

JPL78 said:
Woo Hoo! Gamefly decided to grace me with a copy of Mass Effect 2 to send out today!

I was going to trade in Assassin's Creed 2 to get it but looks like I won't have to.

Nice.  It'd be cool if they sent you the cerberus network code with the game.

I just ordered it at gamestop.com.  They had a decent deal where you receive $7 off and free ground shipping.  I've never used their ground shipping before, but I hope I get it by Thursday at the latest.

I'm winning this tournament.

Around the Network
eNamrah said:
JPL78 said:

I just ordered it at gamestop.com.  They had a decent deal where you receive $7 off and free ground shipping.  I've never used their ground shipping before, but I hope I get it by Thursday at the latest.

I pre-ordered Darksiders the Monday before it released from Gamestop (Gamestop Canada just started taking online orders), and it arrived Wednesday.  Very impressed.  I was expecting a few day delay.

Just so people know, if you delete or format your HD and loose the original Hexic HD game, you can get it back by phoning Microsoft Customer Support and escalating it through their ranks.

I just did it today... I am glad it is in my purchase history now, so I can get it anytime I get a new HD...

eNamrah said:
JPL78 said:

I accept your challenge.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

eNamrah, that's my only gripe with gamefly so far is not getting the codes and downloads which makes sense.

although Bioware was pushing it with me when I played Dragon Age and a few hours in I have NPCs pimping 15 dollar expansion quests to me.

You want to put in DLC great, just don't advertise your DLC within the framework of the actual gameplay.

Pissed me off,

NPC: wanna go on a really cool quest with a new character???!??
Me: yes yes yes
NPC: okay click the option to go spend 15 dollars in MS points and download it
Me: uhhh...
NPC: oh, and everyone that bought the game gets those downloads free, screw you and screw gamefly
Me: uhhh... *moves on, keeps playing*

Back!
Finally got 1000/1000 with the help of adajio, thanks bro.

And I'm pretty sure ME2 is going to be a bitch to sell used at gamestop. Mostly because of their "new game" policy of having employees *test* the games then resell them as new. I'm sure plenty will get conned out of their cerberus codes.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive