By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Why is Bayonetta disqualified? I'm enjoying the game.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

It is no longer disqlified and I will change it sometime today.  When I did the numbers there were 5 owners.  Only 4 had achievements...  Now there are 7 owners and they all have achievements so the tournament is on...

NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:

It is no longer disqlified and I will change it sometime today.  When I did the numbers there were 5 owners.  Only 4 had achievements...  Now there are 7 owners and they all have achievements so the tournament is on...

I plan on winning that tourney!!  That prize money is mine!!

d21lewis said:
NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:

I plan on winning that tourney!!  That prize money is mine!!

I think petersiyum and RONSTER316 will have something to say about that... 

But it is a very fun game...  There is something about everything in the game that makes it addictive.

Strategyking92 said: 

Anyway, been trying to get some mass effect done before 2 comes out, but things in the real world keep getting in my way! I hope pinnacle station isn't the abortion people say it is.

Me too. I purchased Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station with the EA "Get 800 MS Points!" deal (for my third item, I purchased Connect 4 and got 200 gs in 26 minutes. Does this make me a bad person? ), and have been completing my final Insanity run. I should be 1200/1200 at the end of the day.

If you need help with a particular spec op mission, I might be able to help (I have 1000/1000 on MW2).

I'm really pumped for Mass Effect 2, but I'm worried I wont be able to find a copy of the collector's edition (which I really want). Gamestop no longer sells it, and Amazon doesn't have any either (last time I checked), so hopefully I can find it at Best Buy or Wal Mart.

No More Heroes 2 comes out on the same day too, which has me worried that I wont do any work that week, haha.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network
adajio said:
Strategyking92 said: 

Anyway, been trying to get some mass effect done before 2 comes out, but things in the real world keep getting in my way! I hope pinnacle station isn't the abortion people say it is.

Me too. I purchased Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station with the EA "Get 800 MS Points!" deal (for my third item, I purchased Connect 4 and got 200 gs in 26 minutes. Does this make me a bad person? ), and have been completing my final Insanity run. I should be 1200/1200 at the end of the day.

If you need help with a particular spec op mission, I might be able to help (I have 1000/1000 on MW2).

I'm really pumped for Mass Effect 2, but I'm worried I wont be able to find a copy of the collector's edition (which I really want). Gamestop no longer sells it, and Amazon doesn't have any either (last time I checked), so hopefully I can find it at Best Buy or Wal Mart.

No More Heroes 2 comes out on the same day too, which has me worried that I wont do any work that week, haha.

I still haven't gotten the refund yet from that! anyway, sending you a friend request. Hopefully you can help me out with the last two spec ops when time allows.

And what is the big deal about the collectors edition? I have heard from a few people who are in your situation, but still don't get it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Bayonetta tournament updated in the thread...

I really should have got the 360 version of Bayonetta ¬_¬

Anyone know if Darksiders is good?

Strategyking92 said:
adajio said:
Strategyking92 said: 

I still haven't gotten the refund yet from that! anyway, sending you a friend request. Hopefully you can help me out with the last two spec ops when time allows.

And what is the big deal about the collectors edition? I have heard from a few people who are in your situation, but still don't get it.

The EA promotion goes until the end of January, so I don't think we will get reimbursed until after it is over.

The collector's edition has the first Mass Effect comic, and I'm really into the Mass Effect lore (I've read both books and played 4 complete run throughs of the game), so I want to read it.

I just confirmed your friend request, I'm free tonight and throughout the week to do the last 2 spec ops.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

@JPL that's the reason I ended up cancelling my service to gamefly...before I did I made sure I voiced my disappointment by taking Mercs 2, and Katamari with me! Wasn't even worth it...Mercs 2 was a POS and Katamari was ok but it's more for my gf. We'll get that L4D2 in! I just need something to really drag me back to 360 and I know I will be dragged back eventually. Splinter Cell will easily take me back, along with Alan Wake and etc.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-