Grahamhsu said:
^how is the virtual boobage?

Pretty good.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
Grahamhsu said:
^how is the virtual boobage?

Pretty good.

I second that............. the code in the box is essential for this game if you want to see nipples and tonnes of swearing, phrases like "nob jockey"

adajio said:
erikers said:
I still have some maps I need to do on firefight. So I can do those anytime somebody wants to do them.

I still have 2 more maps to do and the Endure achievement to get if anyone else is interested.

If you can get at least 1 more person, preferably 2 to do Endure then I would be happy to do it.  It's one of the few I need that I need other people to do. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I don't know if anyone has tried Alien Breed Episode 1 yet, but checkout the demo. I went through the first level and it seemed pretty good.

It has a Marvel Ultimate Universe/Shadow Complex type of feel to it. Marvel Ultimate Universe look, Shadow complex type gameplay, no levelling up elements though...

Is the update coming soon Neo?

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
I don't know if anyone has tried Alien Breed Episode 1 yet, but checkout the demo. I went through the first level and it seemed pretty good.

It has a Marvel Ultimate Universe/Shadow Complex type of feel to it. Marvel Ultimate Universe look, Shadow complex type gameplay, no levelling up elements though...

Gonna DL the demo now, if it's anything like the old Alien Breed... I may have to buy it.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
Gamerscore Rank True Achievement Rank League Rank MyGamerCard Leaderboard
  True Achievements Leaderboard League Rules  
Active Tournaments Platinum  Game Awards Current Hall of Fame Chartz
Potential Tournaments Platinum Games Past Hall of Fame Achievers of the Week

The league is up-to-date.

Oh, I completely forgot about the Left 4 Dead 2 tournament. Last time I checked I was 2nd.

If neo had updated it on time I would have come first

Seece said:
If neo had updated it on time I would have come first

heh, I'd been attempting the parish finale on expert with bots for a week but with no luck.  Beat it on my 2nd attempt yesterday morning.  Also 'A spittle help from my friends' had been evading me in public versus.  Most people don't coordinate or the smoker gets killed before the spit lands.  No more than 5 minutes after I beat the parish finale, I joined a versus match and spawned as a spitter right away, located the smoker and spit. bleep-bloop achievement unlocked.