By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

The league is up-to-date (Except Platinums)...

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
Gamerscore Rank True Achievement Rank League Rank MyGamerCard Leaderboard
  True Achievements Leaderboard League Rules  
Active Tournaments Platinum  Game Awards Current Hall of Fame Chartz
Potential Tournaments Platinum Games Past Hall of Fame Achievers of the Week

Around the Network

Meh. I had an awesome week for GS and was still 100 off the top

ODST was surprisingly better than Halo 3, IMO.

Damn Burnout Revenge servers, one more achievement to go ...

Carl2291 said:
Meh. I had an awesome week for GS and was still 100 off the top

ODST was surprisingly better than Halo 3, IMO.

Unless you are in the 1,100 GS range you almost have no chance to get #1... 

I thought ODST's campaign was very good in a different way from Halo 3.  Short, but the story is better and the semi-open world idea really allowed you to explore and approach missions in different ways. 

Halo Wars - Legendary - Unlocked!

Around the Network
Machina said:
Seece said:
Halo Wars - Legendary - Unlocked!

Oooh, snap.

Hanging off my coat-tails again I see

Man I can't read the last page of posts and this has been going on for a couple weeks and my home computer is virus ridden to the point of unusable... time to reformat.

Anyway, just read what ya'll said about ODST and since I'm playing through the campaign I thought I would chime in.

I wouldn't say better than 3, but the music is just, wow. Specially the sad stuff as you roam around alone. And I love that they conquered that whole being alone feeling perfectly and the despair you are supposed to feel. Also, big props for having Mal and Jayne from Firefly. Both amazing voice actors.

Next up, Modern Warfare 2, finally. Now I'm hoping stupid holiday shipping delays doesn't affect me here.

Then eventually Assassins Creed 2 and Forza 3 for Christmas.... Left 4 Dead 2 from now until whenever.

Also gotta play the Sabatour (sp?) it looks tight. Rest in peace pandemic.... grrrr.

L4D2 DLC announced!

Features the survivors from L4D1

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6213

JPL78 said:
Man I can't read the last page of posts and this has been going on for a couple weeks and my home computer is virus ridden to the point of unusable... time to reformat.

Anyway, just read what ya'll said about ODST and since I'm playing through the campaign I thought I would chime in.

I wouldn't say better than 3, but the music is just, wow. Specially the sad stuff as you roam around alone. And I love that they conquered that whole being alone feeling perfectly and the despair you are supposed to feel. Also, big props for having Mal and Jayne from Firefly. Both amazing voice actors.

Next up, Modern Warfare 2, finally. Now I'm hoping stupid holiday shipping delays doesn't affect me here.

Then eventually Assassins Creed 2 and Forza 3 for Christmas.... Left 4 Dead 2 from now until whenever.

Also gotta play the Sabatour (sp?) it looks tight. Rest in peace pandemic.... grrrr.

ODST's music score is fantastic............. its a good game but i have to agree, Halo 3 has the better campaign.

Modern warfare 2's achievements are not all that tough, if your not a modern warfare multiplayer junkie you will be done with it in around 1-2 weeks (i'm selling it in fact so i can play assasins creed II over the xmas period)

Yup, from what i have played of it thus far the saboteur is very promising indeed (and as we discussed on live JLP buddy even more promising with the code ) my holidays over now so i will have to take my sweet time with saboteur cos apparently with side missions ect it can take up to 40 hours to complete.

As for Left 4 Dead 2............ if you wanna have a game or three buddy just gimme a shout when you see me on live.

Carl2291 said:
L4D2 DLC announced!

Features the survivors from L4D1

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6213

Fantastic news................................. Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 are frequently inside my 360 tray, the more DLC the merrier