By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Only 440 on Assassin's Creed 2?

On my 360 it says i've had 900 since the 22nd. Are these scores taken from a certain date?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

On my 360 it says i've had 900 since the 22nd. Are these scores taken from a certain date?

It might've been a problem with MGC.  Until late yesterday MGC had you with 440.  I logged on late last night and your 900 surprised me so I busted my ass this morning to finish the game and get my 1000.   The game was far easier than AC1.  The cities are also quite smaller this time around, and no stupid flags or templars to hunt.  My game's stats say it took me 19 hours total to complete. 

You found all the feathers? o.0

Congrats

I dunno if i can be arsed doing any more on it, some stuff bugged me when i was last on it.

The feathers weren't too hard. Each city district has around 9 feathers. I found 63 of a possible 91 (until the Cannaregio district) throughout the course of the game.  Travelling with your eagle vision enabled should point out most of them.  I used an online guide for the final 37.

I had the most trouble with the no hitter and sweeper achievements until I watched some youtube videos with guys using their smoke bombs.

Yeah no hitter and sweeper are bugging me too, i dont really use online guides but i might be tempted to use some for a bit more score...

Around the Network

Here's the site I used for the feathers: http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Assassins-Creed-II/index.php Good maps along with clear pics of the feathers.

eNamrah said:
Carl2291 said:

It might've been a problem with MGC.  Until late yesterday MGC had you with 440.  I logged on late last night and your 900 surprised me so I busted my ass this morning to finish the game and get my 1000.   The game was far easier than AC1.  The cities are also quite smaller this time around, and no stupid flags or templars to hunt.  My game's stats say it took me 19 hours total to complete. 

It is MGC's updating...  I simply look at the MGC list during a active tournament to save time...  When the tournament closes I check XBox.com to ensure everyone's score is up-to-date.

If you want your tournament scores to be completely up-to-date, go log in to MGC and click on your gamercard to display all your games and scores.  That typically makes MGC update properly.

Damn it!! Amazon thought it'd be funny to send me a PS3 copy of Assassin's Creed >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Posting so the league is one of my recent posts (have trouble finding it at times)

Having fun on Saw (how sad is that?)

NeoRatt said:
eNamrah said:
Carl2291 said:

It is MGC's updating...  I simply look at the MGC list during a active tournament to save time...  When the tournament closes I check XBox.com to ensure everyone's score is up-to-date.

If you want your tournament scores to be completely up-to-date, go log in to MGC and click on your gamercard to display all your games and scores.  That typically makes MGC update properly.

Alright, il make sure to do it every wednesday

Thanks.