By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Oh yeah, i forgot, sony fanboys are never proven wrong are they.......................

I have heard so much bullshit on this site by sonys loyal followers and yet they got away with it hook line and sinker due to overwhelming support from sony fans that even know the person was in the wrong yet still supported him.

More and more spin is been used by sony fans by the minute, and their rise on this site is making it quite frankly annoying for a lot of people to bother coming on here.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Oh yeah, i forgot, sony fanboys are never proven wrong are they.......................

I have heard so much bullshit on this site by sonys loyal followers and yet they got away with it hook line and sinker due to overwhelming support from sony fans that even know the person was in the wrong yet still supported him.

More and more spin is been used by sony fans by the minute, and their rise on this site is making it quite frankly annoying for a lot of people to bother coming on here.

Nobody said they weren't proven wrong.

Fans of all 3 companies spout bullshit and spin, Sony fans aren't the only ones. Sony fans will be more vocal lately because of PS3 doing well in sales and proving everybody wrong. This time last year, it was the same thing except with the MS fans being vocal.

Sometimes I wonder why some people aren't permabanned yet, talking about certain fanboys and trolls of all consoles.

Trust me, i have a list of several people who i think should be perma'd.

Carl2291 said:
Trust me, i have a list of several people who i think should be perma'd.

I'm not on the list right.

Around the Network

Nah, you have Friday in your sig... How could i possibly hate you?

That's good to hear

Carl2291 said:
Ronster316 said:

Fans of all 3 companies spout bullshit and spin, Sony fans aren't the only ones. Sony fans will be more vocal lately because of PS3 doing well in sales and proving everybody wrong. This time last year, it was the same thing except with the MS fans being vocal.

I'll agree that some fanboys in that time were definitely more vocal as Sony doom threads were coming in left and right. However despite the 360 doing better in sales last year the Xbox community here was still continuing to shrink with Gebx leaving, and our most vocal supporters becoming less and less vocal to the point where they just poof. Wasn't the PS3 Believe slogan created in a time when 360 was besting it in sales? I don't think it's Sony fans being more vocal lately, to me they are always vocal, there's nothing wrong with it they should be given a medal for their ability to pact together, but at the same time it does suffocate the 360 fanbase here. There's been countless times I've woken up and found the whole forum in red. The VG Gamerscore league was the last thread keeping me here (literally). This was the safest and most enjoyable place on the forum to me, no angsty arguments, rabid fanboys, or ridiculous claims from any side of fanboy.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
Carl2291 said:
Ronster316 said:

I'll agree that some fanboys in that time were definitely more vocal as Sony doom threads were coming in left and right. However despite the 360 doing better in sales last year the Xbox community here was still continuing to shrink with Gebx leaving, and our most vocal supporters becoming less and less vocal to the point where they just poof. Wasn't the PS3 Believe slogan created in a time when 360 was besting it in sales? I don't think it's Sony fans being more vocal lately, to me they are always vocal, there's nothing wrong with it they should be given a medal for their ability to pact together, but at the same time it does suffocate the 360 fanbase here. There's been countless times I've woken up and found the whole forum in red. The VG Gamerscore league was the last thread keeping me here (literally). This was the safest and most enjoyable place on the forum to me, no angsty arguments, rabid fanboys, or ridiculous claims from any side of fanboy.

Yup, plenty of times i have come on and seen a sea of red and just left.

Also plenty of times i have seen a sea of green and left, you know why? all anti 360 green threads.

That seems to be their recent strategy, set up a microsoft thread to get our attention with a silly thread name like "look at this" then you get in there and its usually bullshit like crytek engine works 5x better on ps3 or "look at that" blah blah blah game sold better despite ps3 lower userbase.

They are getting really good at fishing for pats on the back.

You aren't winning against sony fanboys.

Despite the fact that the 360 is winning, in their opinion its going to lose, even if it takes 10 years which is some reason okay and not in any way an indication that their system isn't as desired by your average consumer.

And even while the 360 is winning and selling the most copies of games you just get to hear about how much better the PS3 is, it does Blu Ray, it does... home.  Why it does all kinds of things, and you own a stupid 360 which also happens to do all of those things except the debatably useless Blu Ray.

X-box fans have the best library of titles and exclusives so Sony fans grab the few first party games they get and elevate them into greatness. (Heavinly Sword anyone?)  Even if they are lacking games, which I'm not saying they are, they are going to take whatever they have and sing its praises to the sky.

Basically if Sony could drag everyone of its fans into an alley and rape them, in the end the bloody sony fans would come out and tell you how wonderfull Sony is.

So if we win we lose, if we lose we lose.  It doesn't really matter, you are not going to stop Sony fans from claiming victory.