By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Is should list his reason for ban on his profile right?

mmkay, he requested it.  Obviously something going on with him.

Around the Network

Nope, Neo said somthing regarding sony, when he said "if you think what i was saying was wrong, permaban me" the moderator did.

I have messages from him on xbox live.

So, looks like the league is over for this year, so sad, the season was close to its climax too & lots of points were still up for grabs on games like Left 4 Dead 2, Modern warfare 2, Forza 3 & Tekken 6 ect

Lastly, in case you see this message on here....... Thanks for everything Neo, the league was lots of fun and the sheer amount of effort you put in to it to make it a stats enthusiasts dream will not be forgotten

And I was so sure I was going to win the Modern Warfare 2 race

Well, later tonight Neo is gonna put the My Gamer Card and True Achievements leagues back up.

He's also looking in to the possibility of hostling the league on his own server.

More info when i get it myself.

That sucks. Yeah Neo did a great job. I have to say VGChartz sucks a bit more now.

That mod has got to be proud. He shut up someone for having the nerve to talk bad about Sony and he managed to shut down an active Xbox league at the same time!

Way to promote site traffic...

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
That sucks. Yeah Neo did a great job. I have to say VGChartz sucks a bit more now.

That mod has got to be proud. He shut up someone for having the nerve to talk bad about Sony and he managed to shut down an active Xbox league at the same time!

Way to promote site traffic...

Fast becoming N4G 2.0 around here, sony fans are getting away with more and more pathetic anti 360 threads....., but if an xbox fan says somthing even remotely true but controversial about sony they get hounded big time.

Sad really.

Should we start a we want Neoratt back coup?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

New MGC leaderboard adress......... http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=fuqOUABY

New True Achievements leaderboard..... http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=1148

Lastly..... a new freinds request on xbox live will be sent by Neo to all existing league members, the username will be "Just Real Gamer"

Favourite those pages folks.

I reakon i know what it was he got banned for.

He called a bunch of people Sony fanboys for proving him wrong on something.

He probably got a warning for what he said, then got pissed off and asked to be perma'd.

Just before the MW2 contest too ¬_¬

Carl2291 said:
I reakon i know what it was he got banned for.

He called a bunch of people Sony fanboys for proving him wrong on something.

He probably got a warning for what he said, then got pissed off and asked to be perma'd.

Just before the MW2 contest too ¬_¬

After reading his last post, I was thinking the same thing.