By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

@ yungmagic09

cheers man, it's been a long hard slog and i'm looking forward to my achievement points hunting vacation in January

@ Erikers

But, but, but....... i only have 5 Sega arcade games right???

Let me think........ theres..........

Streets Of Rage 2
Comix Zone
Altered Beast
Virtual On OT
Golden Axe
Outrun: online arcade................ D'OH, thats 6 already......... you got me there

Plus

Rez HD
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Shinobi

And i'm Sure it's only a matter of time before the Mighty Revenge Of Shinobi & Streets Of Rage 3 are released on XBLA aswell.

Hey, i'm Loyal to Sega......... can't i at least get some extra games on my Sega loyalty card? lol

Around the Network

Wow, I am the only one who picked up Magna Carta 2 with all the JRPG gamers on the list?

Seriously, the game is a lot better than most reviews are giving it credit for.

JPL78 said:
Neo, if I recall correctly South Park is a race with 6 players but I don't see it on the active race page.

Having nothing to do with that, I'm changing my gaming model from buying everything I play to instead just getting gamefly and renting anything I want. It could save me a ton of money but then I found the down side to gamefly. You can't get shit for newer games without waiting a while. Every single thing I wanted said low to very low possibility of shipping and instead of ending up with Saw and Brutal Legend I get Riddick and Mortal Kombat vs. DC....meh.

I'm a first day out kind of gamer it will drive me crazy not being able to play new games. So I'm not sure I'm going to keep going next month or not.

You are correct...  I will add South Park...  I missed checking the number of owners for Live Arcade games on potential tournys...

peterisyum has joined the league for next week's update. Appears on MyGamerCard and TrueAchievements now though.

siren said:
Wow, I am the only one who picked up Magna Carta 2 with all the JRPG gamers on the list?

I went to pick it up but here in Canada it does not come out until early next week...  Consider yourself in for a headstart on everyone as I think there was a shipping issue.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
JPL78 said:
Neo, if I recall correctly South Park is a race with 6 players but I don't see it on the active race page.

Having nothing to do with that, I'm changing my gaming model from buying everything I play to instead just getting gamefly and renting anything I want. It could save me a ton of money but then I found the down side to gamefly. You can't get shit for newer games without waiting a while. Every single thing I wanted said low to very low possibility of shipping and instead of ending up with Saw and Brutal Legend I get Riddick and Mortal Kombat vs. DC....meh.

I'm a first day out kind of gamer it will drive me crazy not being able to play new games. So I'm not sure I'm going to keep going next month or not.

You are correct...  I will add South Park...  I missed checking the number of owners for Live Arcade games on potential tournys...

Fixed.  South Park is a tourny...

siren said:

I've had it since Wednesday but I just haven't had the time to play it. Though I am looking forward to it.

@Ronster: a belated congrats on 100k. It'll take me 3 or 4 more years to get there, if ever.

NeoRatt said:
NeoRatt said:
JPL78 said:

Fixed.  South Park is a tourny...

Oh wow I won that tourny already....if anyone needs help with the manbearpig achievement feel free to ask.

@JPL I figured out how to get platinum easily btw, you'll need Wendy, Kenny, Craig, and one character good at clearing mobs like Timmy, or my personal favorite Jimmy =). A tip for gamefly if you really want those newer titles get rid of all the easily accessible games that aren't as popular, you might have to wait 3-4 days but eventually you'll get that copy of Brutal Legend.

@Siren I'll be picking up magna carta 2 sometime, though probably not in this year, I already have Borderlands, Dragon Age, Cod MW2, L4D2 pre-ordered I just can't afford another 60 dollar game, unless gamestop does a tiered trade 40% extra back to refill my edge card.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

eNamrah said:
siren said:

I've had it since Wednesday but I just haven't had the time to play it. Though I am looking forward to it.

@Ronster: a belated congrats on 100k. It'll take me 3 or 4 more years to get there, if ever.

Magna Carta 2 has been delayed until the 19th in Canada...  Probably another publisher that forgot we two official languages in Canada and therefore we won't see the game until there is a french and english manual in the box.

Not long until Modern Warfare 2

Hope you are all ready.