By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nordlead's Wife is Hot!

Snake2 said:
Thatmax said:
... awkward

i agree also this thread should be locked.

I agree , plz lock it fast , they are both offline right now

Around the Network

You do realize that you just plastered her face "prominently" on the internet and associated her with what could be regarded as a degrading context. lol. I know your heart was in the right place. VGchartz isn't a closed community though it feels like it at times. :p

Yes she is pretty.

Oh for fucks sake people, have a little decency in your life and shove off from other peoples personal matters. It's revolting and despicable.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Xxain said:
Edited for respect

THANK YOU.

So lets let this die, because we should ask permission for this first....MOOOOOODDD

Around the Network

Some people take things too seriously. Her pic was already here and it is not a degrading thing to be hot.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

BTFeather55 said:
Some people take things too seriously. Her pic was already here and it is not a degrading thing to be hot.

I'm with u but she or he might have a problem with it and if they do u can't blame them.

some people think that this thread is ok

some don't

we are saying that this may cause a problem

BTFeather55 said:

still.....its probably better ask or make sure its fine, she might not want a thread about her beuty

Elle est tres jolie. Je n'en dit pas plus.

This isn't appropriate. Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.