By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bleach: The Blade of Fate and Bleach: Dark Souls. If your looking for a fighter. Single player is meh but multiplayer is awesome. Solid fighters cant go wrong with either but I like the 1st better,

RPG. SOMA "FUCKING" BRINGER!!! This game is sooo good. Theres an english translation thats like 98% complete. I love this game. Its made me stop playing everything else I was playing.

Around the Network

@N.Genckel

Wow, nice list. Even with pictures. :D Thanks.

@SmokedHostage

I have FF IV, it is a good game. Dual wars looks also interesting.

@Valkyria00

Nah, just single player games for me on ds. ;P Soma bringer looks ok, but I don't speak Japanese... how do you make those english translations work? :P

Soriku said:
Wow, so you do like RPGs (not many, but still).

I'd suggest buying Valkyrie Profile, it's supposed to have a dark plot.

Yes I do, for example LO is awesome.

Isn't valkyrie profile some kind of strategy rpg?

@Soriku

If I dislike a game like fire emblen, will I dislike VP too? :P If I want to play a strategy game, I would like to do it without that japanese/anime stuff. :P

Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64x4
New Super Mario Bros
The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
Wario Ware: Touched
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Final Fanatsy IV
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Metal Slug 7
Gran Thief Auto: Chinatown Wars
Castlevania: Portait of Ruin
Castlevania: The new one...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
MasterZack said:
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64x4
New Super Mario Bros
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Final Fanatsy IV
Metal Slug 7

Wario ware? Are you serious?

Soriku said:
Not sure, but the combat is kinda different. The VP series typically doesn't have that anime stuff, its designs are very Western-y and the dialogue isn't silly like some JRPGs, it's pretty serious.

Ok, you convinced me. :D

@Valkyria00

Nah, just single player games for me on ds. ;P Soma bringer looks ok, but I don't speak Japanese... how do you make those english translations work? :P

Need a flash cart like R4 or Cyclo. Just buy it and get the rom I mean since its not coming to the US buying the cart is like buyin the game =P

Its simple dude if you ever wanna do it just tell me. Soma Bringer and other english patched games are worth but you dont seem to like Japanese stuff too much,

Esa-Petteri said:
MasterZack said:
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64x4
New Super Mario Bros
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Final Fanatsy IV
Metal Slug 7

Wario ware? Are you serious?

Welll, i have a lot of fun with that one.Almost forget:  Resident Evil: Deadly Silence too.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Valkyria00 said:

@Valkyria00

Need a flash cart like R4 or Cyclo. Just buy it and get the rom I mean since its not coming to the US buying the cart is like buyin the game =P

Its simple dude if you ever wanna do it just tell me. Soma Bringer and other english patched games are worth but you dont seem to like Japanese stuff too much,

I own a dstt-card. Is that the same thing?