By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays the Legend of Dragoon

Wow this game was like the easiest RPG I ever played...  until I got to Lenus. Seriously, she gets like 4 attacks between my attacks. Its crazy, she even one hits some of them with certain attacks. I can't do anything at all. I'll try again later tonight, I already died twice, and I only get her on yellow mark.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

BEAT Disc 1

will start DISC 2 tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So I finaly got to defeat Lenus. Had to grind a whole level and get Dart a new magic (Final Burst or something, 75% dmg). It was really a hard fight, but I somehow made it. I did it with Dart, Rose and that big guy on K (forgot his name), only Dart and Rose survived with like 300hp ^^.

But yea... I can finaly advance now

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I'm still in hellena prison lol. I made it waay into disk 4 before my ps3 broke last year though. the game really is awesome. I wonder why sony doesn't make any jrpgs themselves

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I never cared much for this game, and the fact that a copy of this these days are freakishly expensive I will probably never play it again

Around the Network

How exactly is 25$ freakishly expensive?

Unless you mean the PAL version, which is yea, probabaly really expensive.

Son1x said:
How exactly is 25$ freakishly expensive?

Unless you mean the PAL version, which is yea, probabaly really expensive.

They easily go for 100$ or more in my country

Oh yea, youre from Norway, PAL copies really are expensive.

So where are you all at? I'm still somewhere in the middle (I think its in the middle) of disk 2. Right about after I beat Lenus and went after her. When the ghost ship hit the ship Dart co. are on. Slowly investigating it.
Haven't got to play it much lately, and this week is pretty busy so I don't know how much I'll be able to play. After next Tuesday I'm gonna start playing it again. And I'm going to Vienne on next Friday with school and probabaly gonna take my PSP with me (I play LoD on it) and its a pretty long trip there, so I might play it on the bus.

ffs release this game on psn already, easy cash sony!

So I finally got off the Phantom Ship. It was quite an annoying part. I even got stuck, and later found out you have press X at some doors. The boss was pretty easy once you figured him out. I restarted once because I didn't know I'm gonna meet the boss there. Oh, I'm talking 'bout that Commander and Guards (ghosts). I just picked few multi light based attacks and it was easy. After that, you finally hear something about Rose's past. Next was some undersea tunnel.  I though its gonna be another long annoying underground tunnel with lots of monsters and some boss at the end. But it was actualy like 1 screen of running/walking. Once out, I got to some city (can't recall the name) and saved there.

I feel like I'm the only one still playing this ^^
Well I'm enjoying it so I don't mind, but it'd sure be more fun with few more people playing.