By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Box Art: Real Deal or Best Fake Yet?

Not all characters were on the Melee cover if I remember correctly.

There's a LOT of characters in Brawl. I'd rather have them make a pretty cover than try to cram every single fighter on the front of the cover. They can always throw more on the back.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Looks good to me, I hope it is. I like it. :)

I don't know.. I believe the lack of a Wi-fi symbol would prove instantly that it is fake.. i don't know why nintendo would give this to retailers without adding a wi-fi symbol

That said.. it very well could be, it looks very well done :P .. i'm so confused

No Wi-Fi label pretty much confirms fake. I'm sorry to say that, because that looks a lot better than the actual one will. Also, it's very unlikely that they would put Wario, Meta Knight, and Pokemon Trainer in above Donkey Kong or Captain Falcon, who's games are unrepresented. That's just not like Nintendo. Look at the Melee cover.

This art was released before the WiFi announcement.

Hence, no label. A few of Nintendo's WiFi games did not have the label initially.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
This art was released before the WiFi announcement.

Hence, no label. A few of Nintendo's WiFi games did not have the label initially.

I can't remember any of Nintendo's box arts being released with the wrong lables.  If it was real why wouldn't they wait 15 days for the WiFi anouncement before sending it out?  Sorry, it just wouldn't make much sense for this to be real.

ugg1020 said:
Strange, no zelda, donkey kong, or yoshi. I think it's a temporary box cover, they're bound to put different characters on it we havent heard of yet.

who knows, some characters may be on the back of the boxart.