By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing the MoBi for the PS3.

Wow Vette, lol, your computer is cracking out.

@Soul - Definitely

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

O_O holy hell i appologize!

....wait is this thing have internal rechargeble batteries like DS3.....this is a deal breaker for me. I refuse to pay for batteries anymore as I play so much they usually only last 2 days.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

I hope they use rechargeable batteries of some sort.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

you can always get rechargable AA's (or whatever it uses) i use 4 rechargable AA's for my 360 controllers... 2 in the controller and 2 charging.

Around the Network
chaospluto said:
Wow Vette, lol, your computer is cracking out.

@Soul - Definitely

Yeah, sorry about that, I am at work and the network got a little screwy there for a sec.  I run some pretty processor heavy programs that probably had an effect on it as well.  I wonder if a mod can delete all of them

soulsamurai said:
....wait is this thing have internal rechargeble batteries like DS3.....this is a deal breaker for me. I refuse to pay for batteries anymore as I play so much they usually only last 2 days.

i agree with you....if i have to use batteries...arrgghh...that'll make the mouse feel heavier too...which is not a good thign either

Just wondering... does Cod 4 and KZ2 have mouse support?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

will wait for reviews... but it looks alright...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

oh i will be getting this if it works as good as a pc mouce

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st