By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing the MoBi for the PS3.

Yeah, I agree, I would like to see more pictures of the layout.

Ant is correct though, it's fully customizable.  Though, the layout is still handy ;)

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

Around the Network

I think they managed to find a way to get wii controls and classic controls together...something mainly wii or hd users can both agree upon. I shall be getting this!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

antfromtashkent said:
Vetteman94 said:
I want to see more views of it, like a side view of the mouse and an back view of the left analog grip part. Cause i want to know what the button layouts look like, Cause where is L1 & L2?

u can pick ur own button layout

I read that, but I want to know what the button pattern looks like, and L1 & L2 better be on the analog grip part not the mouse.  Cause this cant have any less buttons than the DS3 has otherwise most FPS games wont work.   A DS3 has 10 buttons plus the d-pad and 2 analogs.  I only see 5 buttons