By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EA refuses again to deny or confirm Mass effect 2 for PS3

In a statement issued to VideoGamer.com today regarding their article yesterday(that said no PS3 version confirmed), publisher EA said: "There is no information on a PS3 version at this time."

http://www.videogamer.com//news/ea_no_info_on_ps3_mass_effect_2_at_this_time_2.html

why won't they just confirm that it is not coming to PS3?

Around the Network

To piss people like you off sadly :(

At this point. I think it's pretty safe to say that the 360/PC versions will at least be out first.

seece said:
To piss people like you off sadly :(

lol,,,the funny thing is that even if it come out on PS3 i m not gonna buy or rent it. :)

RPG or jrpg or Wrpg are not my thing.I m just posting this for the fans of the genre

Because the speculation generates buzz, maybe?

Around the Network

Makes you wonder if they are in some sort of negotiations with Sony to secure a PS3 version?

Theoretically they could be in negotiations with Microsoft over exclusivity, but why even officially announce the game then?

Alternatively, they could be releasing the game on the PS3 and Sony wants to "reveal" the game at GDC or E3. Is this THAT big of a game though??

I didn't really answer your question did I? damn. Sorry.

Look at Ninja Gaiden 2, it was published by Microsoft. And look what happened. So we all know what's going to happen with Mass Effect. Personally I'm more interested in details about the actual game, not what platforms it will/won't be on.

The_God_of_War said:
Look at Ninja Gaiden 2, it was published by Microsoft. And look what happened. So we all know what's going to happen with Mass Effect. Personally I'm more interested in details about the actual game, not what platforms it will/won't be on.

^That

Sounds to me like there is some legal work going on behind the scenes. Once the outcome of that happens, I'm sure we will all find out.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

badgenome said:
Because the speculation generates buzz, maybe?

we have a winner !!!

It makes peps talk about it more= free advertizing. Man this is soooo old. Every other day a story about this pops up. Who cares if goes to another platform. Its an awesome game everybody should try it. If not buy a bloody 360.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.