By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai's New Game: "

AsylumX said:
If Nintendo can't create it themselves, the sakurai is going to make a pokemon MMO or something that has a massive online component, like a co-op game or something like that.

That's what I thought upon intial reaction as well.  I'm guessing whatever game he makes is gonna be extremely online dependable.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
woopah said:
they seem to think this is pretty special, i mean even wii music isnt even close to shovelware

IMO, Wii music is shovelware. Honestly, I wouldn't accept it as a gift.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Sakurai isn't the mastermind behind Brawl, Iwata's idea evolved by a touch of Nintendo and perfection smuged by a mastermind that is Sakurai.

Of course that's all totally subjective. =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I don't think Sakurai is a fan of online play. At least, i seem to remember as much from the Dojo. However, i do believe that his skills will be used to make an action game of some sort. Pity we won't hear of it for a long time to come.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

We'll see in 2-3 years when it comes out.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

whatever it is, i bet it will be super interactive

shinyuhadouken said:

Is Zelda shovelware since I have no interest in any of the games in the series?

Bong Lover said:
shinyuhadouken said:

Is Zelda shovelware since I have no interest in any of the games in the series?

Well said. Wii Music is a quality product, it's not shovelware. If anything by Nintendo is shovelly it's Disaster:DoC. And that was ok. Now I wait with baited breath for the announcement of this thing here mentioned.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I'd love to work with Sakurai, count me in. The game shall be called "The Legend of Shufu" and it shall incorporate a talking gorilla riding a bullfrog, whom finds fancy in shooting toadstools with mushrooms and arrows.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

hhmm, i wonder if their hiring test subjects beta testers here as well. would be a great experience, and even if the pay ain't good (i hear beta testers aren't given much more than minimum wage, and thats usually where most people in the industry start)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k