By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Haters Thread

Pong.

Stupid mini-game. Bad graphics. Story was horrible. No voice acting or online. Kiddy game.

Around the Network

Ms. Pac-Man.

Damn hermaphradite. (or was shehe a post-op tranny?)

I hate Xbox because the lack of variety of games since the best ones are all FPS. I now have a slight distaste for Sony because of their high cost and their naive belief that they former sony fans such as myself will buy a system that has very few quality games that don't happen to be FPS.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I hate my N64 because it is not forward compatible with the Gamecube or the Wii.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

RolStoppable said:

I hate the Wii because the duct tape that holds these two Gamecubes together isn't next gen. There are already now better duct tapes available. 

rofl 

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

I hate the Wii. I hate to seem trollish, but, honestly, why the hell are people still buying the damn thing in droves?

Wii's numbers is because people run to buy Wiis because they heard about the delay in the production increase...

Wii Games Sales = Wii being the official party toy for the casuals. They dont' seem to be doing anything else with it.

Wii just mysteriously sells millions, but no one really cares about it. To be honest mentioning Wii sales numbers is really pointless.

"gamecube 1.5"

Wii = the new furby.

The Wii's lineup is lacking in games that are serious, deep, competitive, narratively-driven, emergent, etc....

Bullcrap. Play Zelda or Metroid and then get back to me. And the point is not to insult Wii owners (by calling us all casuals). That is also bullcrap.

And "Wii just mysteriously sells millions, but no one really cares about it". ROFL. Just because you don't care doesn't mean many other people don't. Hahaha. You are funny.

I hate my George Foreman grill because I can not play games on it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Timmah! said:
FinalEvangelion said:
What I hate about each company

1. Nintendo - overpricing everything. Re-badge last gen technology and mark it up to $250. People are obviously buying into it. Sell a mini-game collection for $50 when a game like Bioshock is there for $60.

2. Sony - Caring more about media capabilities than games the last couple of years, but it's starting to change. Extra space (Blu-ray) is not a bad thing, but they should of marketed how it will help games more than movies, when it comes to a game console

3. M$ - making crappy products. 360 is an awesome system, when it is working. Mine hasn't broken, but many of my friends have had problems. I have the new heatsink, so hopefully it's ok. Windows also has generally been a less than stellar experience. Also, I hate their "with us or against us" approach of only trying to kill Sony, with very little other goals.

Um, seriously... what?? That's probably the first time I ever heard of Nintendo being 'overpriced' (when they're the cheapest current gen system out there). Just because they're actually making money (which is what any company is SUPPOSED to do) doesn't mean they're overpriced.

And enough about it being 'last-gen' technology already when they're the only ones that really innovated and made big changes to the way games are played. The speed of processing may be slower, but they used 'next-gen' technology to instead reduce power consuption, size, and noise, while creating a new way to play games. 'Next-gen' doesn't always mean way faster, it can also mean smaller and cooler (temperature).

The wii makes about 50 dollar profit with every one sold. Sony and MS (til recently) sell their consoles at a loss so you can get the best value. Not to mention the cost of a freakin wiimote? VC games?

RolStoppable said:

I hate the Wii because the duct tape that holds these two Gamecubes together isn't next gen. There are already now better duct tapes available.

Timmah!, stay on topic, post which system you hate and why. 

Ms Pac-Man and Pong were systems (Ms pac-man was an arcade system and Pong was a system). I hate them because they are stupid. The ghosts always kicked my ass and pong gets old really fast.

*Braces self waiting to get flamed by Ms Pac-Man fanboys*

Kayanator said:
Timmah! said:
FinalEvangelion said:
What I hate about each company

1. Nintendo - overpricing everything. Re-badge last gen technology and mark it up to $250. People are obviously buying into it. Sell a mini-game collection for $50 when a game like Bioshock is there for $60.

2. Sony - Caring more about media capabilities than games the last couple of years, but it's starting to change. Extra space (Blu-ray) is not a bad thing, but they should of marketed how it will help games more than movies, when it comes to a game console

3. M$ - making crappy products. 360 is an awesome system, when it is working. Mine hasn't broken, but many of my friends have had problems. I have the new heatsink, so hopefully it's ok. Windows also has generally been a less than stellar experience. Also, I hate their "with us or against us" approach of only trying to kill Sony, with very little other goals.

Um, seriously... what?? That's probably the first time I ever heard of Nintendo being 'overpriced' (when they're the cheapest current gen system out there). Just because they're actually making money (which is what any company is SUPPOSED to do) doesn't mean they're overpriced.

And enough about it being 'last-gen' technology already when they're the only ones that really innovated and made big changes to the way games are played. The speed of processing may be slower, but they used 'next-gen' technology to instead reduce power consuption, size, and noise, while creating a new way to play games. 'Next-gen' doesn't always mean way faster, it can also mean smaller and cooler (temperature).

The wii makes about 50 dollar profit with every one sold. Sony and MS (til recently) sell their consoles at a loss so you can get the best value. Not to mention the cost of a freakin wiimote? VC games?

That's my point. Products are supposed to make money. Duh. That doesn't make Nintendo overpriced or a bunch of crooks, just smarter than the other guys.

And 5 bucks for a good VC game is just fine with me.