By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Haters Thread

RolStoppable said:

I hate the Wii because the duct tape that holds these two Gamecubes together isn't next gen. There are already now better duct tapes available.

Timmah!, stay on topic, post which system you hate and why.

This is OT, but your post reminded me of something. 

Does anyone have a link to that cartoon/comic of the Gamespot reviewer 'reviewing' MP3 with the duct-taped-together nunchuck and wiimote?

Oh, and I hate THIS console.  It is so kiddy, and the graphics are teh suck.

Around the Network

I hate my cell phone, because the only games I have on it are push push, fly ribbon, and spider hunter.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I hate the Wii and Nintendo, because they are not working on a GTA style Mario game. It would be called Broz! Mario would call the princess Pitch and sell mushrooms for gold coins.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

So, do you notice a few people hates the Wii, while less people hates the PS3... while the Wii is the most popular system on this site anyway.

Interesting crap isn't it? Kinda tells you something about people.

ItsaMii said:
I hate my George Foreman grill because I can not play games on it.

I hate the PS3 because it looks just like a George Foreman grill. Makes me hungry for chicken...

Around the Network
fazz said:
So, do you notice a few people hates the Wii, while less people hates the PS3... while the Wii is the most popular system on this site anyway.

Interesting crap isn't it? Kinda tells you something about people.

I think several of the wii hates were sarcastic or fun.

I hate the PS3 price because it helps the Wii sell and I hate the Wii.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

i hate the wii, because.................
hmm....................
Cause its lessing the 360 and ps3 sales!

that piece of crap!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I hate the Wii because it is soooooooooo old technology that its power source is a hamster wheel.

Satan said:

I hate the wii because it causes me to get behind in my schoolwork.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088