By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Madworld Vs. No More Heroes sales thread

@stof
no more heroes got a german release but was cen!!!sored

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
@esmorit
nah was a joke in this thread oh btw whats benelux cause i am german and i`d like this game

Wow! Sure your from Germany??

Benelux = Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

MadWorld will definitely outsell No More Heroes. It actually has commercials. It's advertising with contests and prizes. It's getting better review scores (for the chumps who factor that into their purchasing decisions). The Wii userbase is bigger, and hopefully fans of No More Heroes will be into this game after hearing all the comparisons. It also has media watchdogs whining about Nintendo forsaking its "kid-friendly image," which can hopefully generate some more hype and sales.

I want this game to outsell NMH, and then I want NMH2 to get really crazy awesome to retaliate. While I really like MadWorld, NMH is the one that I want to become a successful franchise. Suda51 doesn't have an all-star team like Platinum does.

@ esmorit
sure i`m from germany and i hate it cause games like madworld wont come out here but i will import it from the uk eventually

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

From what I saw, MadWorld was carried at more stores than No More Heroes was and it was sold out (or almost sold out) at pretty much every store I saw it in ... This doesn't mean that it received amazing sales, but I think it sold about as well as it could locally.

Around the Network

Well the Clover guys sell better then Suda does. So it should dobetter. Though how much is debatable.

MadWorld has much more marketing and much better retail support = better sales.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I'm pretty sure Madworld will outsell No More Heroes in 4 months.  Prehaps quicker but i'm pretty confident it will outsell it within the first 4 months.

Region Japan America Others Total
Total Sales 0.00m 0.06m 0.00m 0.06m
Week 1 n/a 57,553 n/a 57,553

The first numbers are in!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

That's pretty good considering it was like 2-3 days worth of sales.