By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
koopatrooper said:
why doesnt anyone trust this game i guess u are just afraid cause u think i`m insane or sommething but everyone has their on prediction

Because we know the track record of games made by this studio and the sales of Wii games. That and everyone who was on the fence about the game is all, "ZOMFG! The Game is only 30 minutes long! I can't play that! Now back to my HD games with 5 hour long campaign modes!"

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm going to stick to my madworld bet. Ready Chizum?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

You're making us Germans look bad :(

1 million? dude thats ridiculous. youre crazzy.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

stof said:
Yeah, I'm going to stick to my madworld bet. Ready Chizum?

Oh, I'm ready Freddie. My prediction stands at around 500k within a year, so it should do twice as good as I think it will. However, I actually hope you win the bet, I would love it if a game like this is able to sell that much.

My first week worldwide prediction: 60k - 80k.

Around the Network

Some one forgot that the same week the madworld launched so was Resident Evil!

Plus new IP, niche genre, Capcom's IP> Sega's IP.

Congrats SH.

no no no no no chance. w/w 300k tops first week.

Sorry Koopa but 1m in 1st week is impossible. Only an established popular franchise could have any reasonable expectations of doing that.

Killzone 2 couldn't even pull in 1m in 1st week and that had massive hype.

CoDWaW just reached 1m on Wii after months despite being the best online FPS on the system and a massive brand.

No More Heroes - the closest comparible to MadWorld couldn't even muster 400k lifetime.

If MadWorld ever passes 1m sales then that'll be a huge success for Sega and Platinum Games. But I doubt even that will happen.

Man, I wish I came here sooner. The easiest bet to win. Ever.

Xen said:
Man, I wish I came here sooner. The easiest bet to win. Ever.

so true.

Take a look at my photos on flickr