By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

SRY WOOPAH SMOked hostage already took the bet

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I honestly can't see this happen.
I feel obliged to congratulate SmokedHostage. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Now i would support your bet if, mothers and their children were picketing videogame shops and local parliaments and abusing store managers, in addition to going on tv to decry the shameful abuse of young children through blood fueled game mayhem, but this ain't happening.

In fact, i am dissapointed that this is not happening, the game is kinda sickening and theres no media coverage, PATHETIC.

You wonder if it was actually pulled from shelves somewhere, with an adjoining right wing media bashing, would it be selling more?

I mean Cmon, its WORSE than Mortal Kombat clearly.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Are you shitballs insane? Lol
Sorry, but it will not even come close to the idea of selling a million on the first week. It's unfortunate because this great game deserves to.

I HIGHLY doubt that Sega shipped more than 100-200k in the first week to begin with. You can't be serious.

Get ready to change your sig. I hope it's something nasty :D

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Well, given that you already won, smoked, can you make him take out that annoying space in his sig? It makes it unnecesarily lenghty

Around the Network

There's no way something like MadWorld will sell a million within a month. Hell, if No More Heroes or Okami couldn't do it, what chances does MW have?

I don't think the game will ship even half that much during a month.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

i don't think so, it will will have over 1m sales, yes, but not on the first week!!

Wii games do not sell at launch...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Strangely... If I'd be betting with Koopa I'd change his sig INTO something Micheal Jackson related.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

you are either a brave guy koopatrooper or just give me what you are drinking/smoking :P

seriously, madworld seems to be a great game but there is no way it will sell 1 million in its first week, i would call it a success if it sells between 100k to 150k first week

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

you just have to have faith in the game it will do a million like big rol once said :wii can do anything"!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!