By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MadWorld is a very fun game and should sell extremely well but I don't think 1 million worldwide is possible. Its a new IP and is not significantly hyped to do that.

I do hope you're right but it doesn't seem plausible.

Around the Network

@ Koopatrooper

Let's have some consistency. First you say 4 weeks, then a month and on your sig you say a week. What is it?

Pixel Art can be fun.

oooo not a good bet....

4weeks = one month sry gotta change my sig lol

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:

i bet my signarure for 4 weeks to be changed by the one who takes the bet if i loose!

My bet Madworld will sell over 1 million copys on first week worldwide!!!!

someone up for the bet?

Are you insane?  If Madworld sells 1 million life time it would have done very very very well for itself.  Selling 1 million in one week - there is more chance of me being able to fly than of Madworld selling that much in a week.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Are you serious? Man I would be impressed if it sold much more than 100k first week. Over a million by the end of the year is a possibility. Just because this got great reviews doesn't necesarily mean it will fly off the shelves. Even though it deserves to.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I'ma agree with Koopatrooper. It's been pretty heavily advertised, and Wii owners are somewhat starved for great new exclusive action games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

ill take that bet!
im going for around 60/70k combining america first week and others first week

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

LOL, it would be lucky to break 80k first week.

Did they even ship a million?