By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All previous Resident Evil game are "Act 1" says Capcom.

Hell yes to more Hunk.

Around the Network

I am seriously tore between Older RE vs. Newer RE. I don't know whether to love or hate RE 5. But I can not hate on Capcom because they gave me RE 1 & 2. I just cant and I'm hoping they will surprise me with future RE titles.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

@ NanakiXI:
"Your not better than me. You wished you were, but your not."
YOU'RE not better than me. You wished* you were, but YOU'RE not.

*Although this is not necessarily incorrect, I think WISH better fits normal usage of this turn of phrase.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
@ NanakiXI:

*Although this is not necessarily incorrect, I think WISH better fits normal usage of this turn of phrase.

My sig isn't the topic here. It would've been more assertive of you to send me a message than to post this on a thread about RE 5. But thanks for the advice.  :D

I wrote this of the top of my head and never gave it a second thought. My grammer was quite atrocious actually. So I with that being said I guess that does atually make you better than me. :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

so basically: godbye survival horror games and welcome shooters with zombies?
i guess i will stay with RE games on wii since those are closer to real survival horror than RE games on ps360 will ever be.

Around the Network
NanakiXI said:
Final-Fan said:
@ NanakiXI:

My sig isn't the topic here. It would've been more assertive of you to send me a message than to post this on a thread about RE 5. But thanks for the advice.  :D

I wrote this of the top of my head and never gave it a second thought. My grammer was quite atrocious actually. So I with yhay bring said I guess that does atually make you better than me. :P

Maybe, but it seems easier this way.  I guess I'm lazy.  Thanks for listening. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RE ended for me with RE3 after that it's all milking the series

I hope MGS doesn't do the same thing and let Snake leave when he is in his full glory

Final-Fan said:
NanakiXI said:
Final-Fan said:
@ NanakiXI:

I wrote this of the top of my head and never gave it a second thought. My grammer was quite atrocious actually. So I with yhay bring said I guess that does atually make you better than me. :P

Maybe, but it seems easier this way.  I guess I'm lazy.  Thanks for listening. 

Thanks for the advice.

I don't like the way this sounds.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

TheThunder said:
RE ended for me with RE3 after that it's all milking the series

I hope MGS doesn't do the same thing and let Snake leave when he is in his full glory

Konami knows that they would be fools if they tried to milk MGS.

Even if there is a MGS5 I think it will be just as epic as the rest of them. Long live Snake!