By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix really owes Nintendo

Soriku,are you,by any chance,a regular poster on GameFaqs´ Wii board?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Jou

PS3 and 360 are out. Maybe Wii. DS might still get it . I want Wii!

@valen

You're sorta getting the wrong idea. What I mean by 'owing' is increased support with main series. Sure they can support the PS3/360 but going down that path is risky.

Lol... most would be confused that you meant owe as in Nintendo saved SE...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Hmmm...do you go by the name Zendaik?

I´m JouninG over there...I don´t post much,but I could tell the similarities in the way your posts are worded here and there.

Soriku said:
@ssj

Lol at FFCC was kiddy. Do you even know its story?

@leo-j

Erm...lemme put this another way. 'Taunting' meaning them wanting to use CDs instead of cartriges so they ushered them with CDs.

not really, i played the first CC game for like an hour, confused the hell out of me since it was mid story, and I hated the battle system, most retarded half assed battle system I've seen in a while. Golden Sun FTW!!!

Still point is Sony didnt taunt them, Square liked the added space and cheap manufacturing costs of CDs. Its not Sony's fault Nintendo was stupid as hell to use cartridges and mini-discs (GC). The main reason I think they didnt jump on board with CDs was because it was manufactured/created by Sony making it do that they didnt want to help the company they broke ties with. So Sony jumped into the game market with good old Ken spear heading the project creating the PS. 

I miss Ken, he was good for Sony. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Ha,everyone over there keeps telling you to stop talking about KH3

I think Ken had it right till the PS3.

Well,TGS is this month....I wonder if they´ll announce KH3,KH spin-offs or everything KH related...but I´m curious to find out which platform(s) gets Star Ocean 4 *please let it be on home consoles*

Many people say that the FF serie is going down talking about sales and that is kind of true. The first games on new generation usually sell the most, I have seen this pattern on Sony consoles. FF7 selling more then FF8.FF9, FFX selling more then the rest. That is why I believe that FFXIII will sell more then FFXII. Its going to be new fresh game on a new console and its coming out 2009. I dont dare to guess the console userbase but its going to be much more than now, FFXIII will easily sell more then the 5m FFXII sold.

Topic: Dont believe that SE owns Nintendo anything, even Sony helped SE during problem with Spiritin Within. I dont either believe Loyality to companys. The main serie might go to Wii later but if FFXIII is coming 2009 when is FFXIV coming out? That is why I dont believe the main serie means much now. But SE can still support Wii with other games like KH and other new games. DQX is not coming out in a long time either. That is why it would have been better for Wii to come out a year earlier then the rest. Nobody expected Wii to sell this much that is why the big games is coming out for PS3/360 now.

I really wish that english was my main language.

man as much as i'm a nintendo fan first, SE don't own nintendo anything. Its a business market and they can do what they want.

If thats how the real world worked. Then you could add practically any developer to it.