By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles DLC revealed

well, you should still play mgs4

Around the Network

There are some in-game achievements (with rewards), that'll help you so far. And getting A-rank on each mission is a trophy in itself ;)

outlawauron said:
Euphoria14 said:
blackstar said:
I know someone who is gonna be so happy to hear this

Yeah. Where is Outlawauron?!!

Pardon me! I'm in class.

I'm glad to know that we have confirmation that it's coming!

I need new pants, I'm currently at work and shouted F*** YEAH!!!. everybody was looking at me like I lost my mind.

Globox82 said:
If they release trophies for this game, i will buy it, otherwise i won't. I have really moved on from playing games with no trophies, i admit it. Maybe it is lame but that's what i want in every game from now on.-

Why is that, if I may ask? You'd pass up amazing games because they don't offer small icons that only you and perhaps your friends might care about?

I respect your decision, I'm just a little confused is all. That, and I can't help but feel that this sort of perspective hurts developers of this gen who have not yet joined the trophy bandwagon. Anyway, I'm sure future support will be required anyway, so I guess I don't have much to worry about.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

no trophies?

Around the Network

Prices ? Dates ?
Thank god that i didnt finish it yet,,, otherwise i would be so maddddddddd, hope they release it when i finish the game :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Wookaroo said:
Globox82 said:
If they release trophies for this game, i will buy it, otherwise i won't. I have really moved on from playing games with no trophies, i admit it. Maybe it is lame but that's what i want in every game from now on.-

Why is that, if I may ask? You'd pass up amazing games because they don't offer small icons that only you and perhaps your friends might care about?

I respect your decision, I'm just a little confused is all. That, and I can't help but feel that this sort of perspective hurts developers of this gen who have not yet joined the trophy bandwagon. Anyway, I'm sure future support will be required anyway, so I guess I don't have much to worry about.

See, I can understand putting off a purchase til a later date if a game doesn't have trohpies. For example, if I'm deciding between MGS4 and Uncharted, I would pick uncharted because I know i'll be able to buy MGS4 later, and I can enjoy the trohpies in Uncharted now.

However, I'm with you, I can't understand completely passing on a game just because it doesn't have trophies.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Wookaroo said:
Globox82 said:

honestly i don't have enough time anymore to invest in 30+ hours long game just like that. trophies give me some motivation, at least i get something for playing that long....i know it sounds crazy but that's how i feel and i can't change that.

@ globox: so, a game that sucks but has trophies would keep your interest longer than a superb game that keeps you playing without having to give you a "PLOING. you have played past 25% of the game"-trophy for it? :-/

trophies?