By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has the Wii Bubble Burst?

Since I have been visiting this website I have had the privelege of reading many crap articles. But I think this has to rate very high up on the list of crap I have had to read.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

It just had a massive increase in America so it's bubble hasn't burst.

Is a single week really complete without some butthead expert speculating about the demise of the Wii.

Either:
1. they have never heard of Motion Plus
2. they doesn't understand how M+ is going to change gaming
3. they are engaged in wishful thinking
4. had a deadline looming and couldn't think of anything else to write
5. are deliberatley spreading disinformation on their own agenda
6. Or are just plain stupid

My god. If I could had a nickel for every time I've seen this stupid kind of thread... You know.

Seriously, the wii "bubble" is far from bursting. It STILL outsells the competition worldwide without even one price drop in it's lifetime.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Naum said:

Jepp I guess so......

Of course Nintendo raises the price for the Wii in the UK since it way cheaper there then rest of Europe.

Can someone explain how Wii is loosing steam while it still outsell it competition combined without any new games in months while the other have had several big games released the last couple of weeks?

Some people just wont stop being stupid or having wishful thinking.

But is cool to see how wrong they are.

Around the Network

Well its selling about 400k a week so I don't think it burst. Yet.

Kenology said:

Nintendo’s runaway success may be entering its most difficult period yet.

Key sentence! And I agree with this sentence, the Wii is entering its most difficult period to date. The only thing is, it's not really difficult at all.

Someone needs to fix the blank link so I can go laugh at wherever this is sourced from.
If it wasn't for the lack of mentioning the X360 i would have guessed it was bruceongames.

Can someone explain to me why MadWorld is even mentioned in an article like this?