By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Countries Elemination Game: Nuclear Edition

@ Cactus

You do realize that the words showing on your YouTube clip before you play it are "We stand guard for thee", right

Hypocrites...

Around the Network

Well, we survived quite a bit. We came out 8th in the end, respectable...though still nuked

non-gravity said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hooray for Canada, our nice neighbors to the north.

Were you able to flee to Canada before the USA got nuked to dust? We Europeans all got trapped.

Yes I was,  when I saw that USA was about ti be destroyed, I quickly got accross the border. And with Canadians being as nice as they are, they took me in without question.

Vetteman94 said:
non-gravity said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hooray for Canada, our nice neighbors to the north.

Were you able to flee to Canada before the USA got nuked to dust? We Europeans all got trapped.

Yes I was,  when I saw that USA was about ti be destroyed, I quickly got accross the border. And with Canadians being as nice as they are, they took me in without question.

The canadians never saw it coming...

Rainbird said:
@ Cactus

You do realize that the words showing on your YouTube clip before you play it are "We stand guard for thee", right

Hypocrites...

That's very true, but when the world is engaged in nuclear warfare, priorities change 

Around the Network
Cactus said:
Rainbird said:
@ Cactus

Hypocrites...

That's very true, but when the world is engaged in nuclear warfare, priorities change 

You should have done a better job at protecting Denmark, we are like the smaller, less powerful version of Canada... We were even made fun of in South Park, just like you!

*shakes fist*

EDIT: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165194

Good game.

UK +1
Austria -1
Switzerland -1
Austrailia -1

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

ahhh man, i only read the first page. hate it when that happens lol

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112