By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SHOULD I ET FINAL FANTASY VII?

Ok dont get angry but ive never played a Final Fantasy game except for FF4 on the Game Boy Advance and it was amazing (and VERY hard) but nevertheless amazing. And FFVII is said to be the best FF so should I get it?

First off I dont have my PS1 anymore so will I be able to play this on my 40 gig PS3? I heard any PS3 could play PS1 games. I want to get FF13 but first want to experience the best Final Fantasy.

Tell me now, Amazon is selling them for a crazy price of £69.99 platinum version brand new!

Edit: Sorry title was supposed to be should I GET Final Fantasy VII

Around the Network

Yes, it's not my favorite FF but definitely worth playing. Shouldn't have any issues playing it on a PS3, according to the playstation.com BC database.

Edit: Ohhh... I dunno about that price, though.

Well $70.00 is about what you'd pay for a used version.

If i still had any of my copies i'd sell it to you for half that.

Sadly i don't though.

Gave them away because I thought 7 was a step backwords from FF4 and 6.

I NEED MORE HELP THAN THIS

Yes! FFVII is seen as the best of the series by many fans and the creators alike. You might be able to find it at retail for about 70-80 bucks. Online will probably be more from my experience.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

You should get it. I lost discs 1 and 2, I only have the 3rd one.

It's good, and you should get it, but it's neither the best in the series nor the easiest to get your hands on.

Try the Gameboy Advance version of Final Fantasy VI, you can probably find it for much cheaper.

OF COURSE. VII is an incredible game.

I personally don't  think that the game's that good, but you you should still play it. It's one of those games every gamer should play once just to form an opinion on it...even if you end up hating it.

well IV was a piece if shit, so you'll love VII