By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii : godfather or scarface?

has someone played both and which of the 2 has your preference?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Godfather is awesome. I don't know about scarface. I know it didn't get as good reviews.

Difficult choice..both have their qualities and shortcommings...scarface looks and sounds better but the godfather motion controls are just brilliant fun..killing drug dealers with your little friend in scarface feels good but beating the hell out of random people with your fists in the godfather is much better ;)

overall i would go for the godfather,it's just more fun for me..

I have both... Godfather is a way better game. Scarface is a bit on the boring side IMO.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Godfather by a mile, I really enjoyed completing godfather but Scarface just isn't as good and I don't know if it's going to keep my interest.

Around the Network

Godfather is the better game. It has an excellent motion control system.

Y not get both? Used, of course should be $ 25 a piece or less. I'd wait til end of Sept when they need room for new inventory.

Godfather was a blast to play. Throw punches, grab the guy, strangle him, throw him against the wall, punch him in the gut, throw him to the ground, kick him while he's down, pick him up, punch some more and cap it off with a shotgun blast from under the chin.....all with motion gestures.

Scarface isn't bad but the camera can get you killed quickly if you play on a small TV. Reminds me of Vice City a lot but not a good. A decent game after a while.

Play Godfather first but give Scarface a shot too if you liked GF.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

They are both not very good. I mean, come on, they are both movie games. By default, movie games suck. They both got poor reviews -79% in www.gamerankings.com. Save your money for Super Mario Galaxy.

I own scarface, and give it a "It's okay". That's only after 3 hours of playtime, most of that involved randomly intimidating and talking with people. The conversations are... interesting.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.