By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Arrogant Ass Of The Year 2009

I forsee in my crystal ball, nintendoman being banned

Around the Network

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Twestern is a red head, of course he is going to be narky what else do you expect? I think he is one of the best mods on this site though.

Man, I must be fucking awesome if I can win an "x of the year award" in March.

twesterm said:
Man, I must be fucking awesome if I can win an "x of the year award" in March.

Look at what you've done.

Run people, Run!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I thinkI find this thread much worse than Twesterm's. His is a little rant about a seemingly "get out of jail free" troll phrase. Your thread aims to single out other forum members, this is just bad taste.

Not to mention that we're only not yet 3 months through 2009 yet.

I think twesterm is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anythin

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ferret1094 said:
Gordon Brown's "Blame America, it's nothing to do with my crap financial policies" surely beats such a tame remark?

Yeah, or the people demanding that Gordon apologises for the recession.

isnt this considered flaming?

It is and this thread is locked.