By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this an issue for the ps3?

Diomedes1976 said:
In only own the PS3 right now .May get one of the other two when they have 4-5 great games that I want and cant play on my PS3 or PC .For the moment X360 has Dead Rising and Gears of War (and thats going to PC as well ) and I look forward to Lost Odysey ,Mass Effect ,Elveon and Too Human .If those 4 titles are AAAA then I will buy one (specially if the Falcon chipset solves the rings of death problem ) .

For the Wii I would like Zelda but already have in the Cube .Nothing else interest me right now .In the future I dont see anything interesting as well .The Mario games are great but not my thing and I dont like too much FPS as Metroid.Maybe if they announce Fzero I will have something to look for but its more difficult that I buy the Wii ....as hard as I try I just dont see anything interesting to me .At least not yet .

Even if I bought those PS3 will remain my main console .The best one for one-player and online multiplayer (for free ) .I will buy HS and Warhawk when it comes out in BR and then one between Haze and UTIII ... also Ratchet and Clank.Probably also Day of Judgement for the Playstation Eye .Next year and beyond I will buy stuff like Resident Evil 5 ,Final Fantasy XIII ,Final Fantasy XIII Versus ,White Knight Story ,Silent Hill 5 ,Metal Gear Solid IV ,Little Big Planet ...more than enough to justify my purchase .
 I just wanted to point out a little thing here  traditionally I HATE FPS games. I enjoy the Metroid games especially the third one. Metroid Prime 3 is honestly the first game I played through 100% and immediatly started a new game and actually made it past the first part before becoming bored. I truely and honestly enjoy this game and if you get the system at least give it a rent. Also it's more of an adventure with shooting in it to me but I can see how it'd be considered a FPS

Around the Network

I own a PS3 and a DS,my philosophy after last gen was Sony for home,Nintendo for away.I have two friends with the Wii60 settup,one with a X360 and my best friend as a PS3 with another two friends planning on a PS3 by the end of the year.
I might get a Wii but i want to see the game library actually offer what i like which at the moment it hasnt except Zelda but i didnt buy the PS3 with only 1 game in mind i have never done that with a console i always look at whats out and whats coming out within the next 6month and out of all 3 the PS3 had it even though i was already going to the PS3 because of the PS2.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)