By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5: PS3 vs. X360 frame rate

I think everybody needs to get laid.

Around the Network

Can anyone really notice it though? Is it enough to stop me buying the game?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs, it is definitely not enough to warrant avoiding the game.

However, you can feel the difference in the controls if you have the chance to play both demos.

It was enough of a difference to make me want to get the 360 version given the choice of the two.

Actually i think the whole comparrison calls for something..

Check out my game about moles ^

)>-(

Around the Network

I wasn't trying to start a flame war or something. I was just surprised at how noticeable the frame rates differed on each system, at least to me. If you only own a PS3 and plan to buy Resident Evil 5. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the PS3 version.

This post is mostly for those that own both consoles and enjoy seeing how each differs.

Dannagar said:

I wasn't trying to start a flame war or something. I was just surprised at how noticeable the frame rates differed on each system, at least to me. If you only own a PS3 and plan to buy Resident Evil 5. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the PS3 version.

This post is mostly for those that own both consoles.

Both are the same.  Nothing to fuss over.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

As a multi-console owner, I want the best version available. The 360 version is looking more appealing. No installs, sharper textures and now better framerate.

Mirson said:
As a multi-console owner, I want the best version available. The 360 version is looking more appealing. No installs, sharper textures and now better framerate.

Is the screen tearing the same?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

360 version is better.