By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially a Pilot now!!!!

siii tu =p ya tienes rato >.
vas a ver!!

Around the Network

Oh, me estas amenazando?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

mmmmmmmm mayyyyyybe =D jajaja ntk como crees, para nada. I was kidding!!! but you have been pretty negative this day.... pero t la dejo pasar pq t gusta zelda =p

Awesome man! That's some epic shit right there!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Maynard_Tool said:
mmmmmmmm mayyyyyybe =D jajaja ntk como crees, para nada. I was kidding!!! but you have been pretty negative this day.... pero t la dejo pasar pq t gusta zelda =p

Eh?  De que hablas?  I have?  You mean when said you'd use me to clock in more practice hours?   I wasn't being negative.  I was understandably concerned.   

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

xD i was starting to think were where u conejo xD

Thanks

Maynard_Tool said:
xD i was starting to think were where u conejo xD

Thanks

Yeah, I haven't posted today, I have to do an essay for English.

And Conejo? Why does everyone think my username is rabbit?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I didn't say that.... but whenever i fly, i have to record my hours. That's how u show how much experience you have. It doesn't matter if I'm alone or with passengers ;)

^^Lmao! I was wondering where he got 'conejo' from.

Warrior of Light

well........ co3n3njo looks like conejo xD that's the only relation. And it seems i'm not the first one, so i was spot on