By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioShock 2 listed as “TBA” platforms - May still be 360/PC Timed Exclusive?

BioShock 2 listed as “TBA” platforms

Take-Two just put out a press release listing BioShock 2’s platforms as “TBA”.

Immediate speculation has obviously risen as to whether or not there’ll be a PS3 version.

The news came as part of Take-Two’s Q1 financial release.

The game will hit before the end of the company’s financial year on October 31.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=63416&page=1

What do you think

I think this confirms in a twisted way no PS3 version for now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I hope not..cant they see it's a mistake? look how well 1 did on ps3 because of the late release..

Would seem weird after they put the BioShock 2 teaser trailer on the PS3 version. I think it will be a simultaneous release across all three platforms. Surely 2K learned their lesson from BioShock PS3's sales numbers.

360/PC timed exclusive is quite likely, yes.

Coming out for Wii too? Wouldn't surprise me.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

As a guided first-person experience, perhaps.

If they do make it exclusive to 360 and pc.. even for the time being. They need to get slapped around a bit.

Check out my game about moles ^

Shadowblind said:

Erm.... Anyway 2k can look at GTA 4 sales for PS3 and then Bioshock sales for PS3 and decide they love to lose millions dollers, holler.

With the Bioshock 2 trailer on the PS3 version of Bioshock, it's actually more confirmed for PS3 then it is for 360. When it comes out, Eurotrashgamer will say that you can notice a fish farting in the background a little smother on the 360 version. 

oops.  Take2 that is

Take2 lost over 50M in the past quarter.  Bioshock 1 sold horrible on the PS3 because it was a late port.  Most late ports sell horribly and lead to lots of lost revenue.  Take2 executives would have to be idiots to delay Bioshock 2 on the PS3 and miss out on the additional revenue from PS3 sales. 

That pretty much confirms that the game WILL be a 360/PC timed exclusive.

What does THQ have to do with BioShock?