By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS is playing dirty, I commend them (360 sku rumors).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Holy crap, the thread's still alive.

Clearly the "Forum Posts" feature on the left is aimed at casual users, not enough room in it 8)

Thanks Madskillz =D

Bitmap - I love the trolling and flaming on display in this thread, especially from Megaman2, Leetgeek and the like. I am gonna add this thread to the What is trolling post. I also love the immaturity on full display.

It would also be nice if folks took a class in reading comprehension and audited the 'Fanboyism 101' course.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Holy crap, the thread's still alive.

Clearly the "Forum Posts" feature on the left is aimed at casual users, not enough room in it 8)

Thanks Madskillz =D

Bitmap - I love the trolling and flaming on display in this thread, especially from Megaman2, Leetgeek and the like. I am gonna add this thread to the What is trolling post. I also love the immaturity on full display.

It would also be nice if folks took a class in reading comprehension and audited the 'Fanboyism 101' course.

Eehh... scilon speak?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Magnific0 said:

@madskillz

yeah, I'm a fanboy I admit it. happy now? that doesn't change the fact you're even worse. Critizice the 360, you? now that one's funny, now I'm done here.

So you have hepatitis C and you claim madskillz has aids?

Tease.

Impulsivity said:
pro+wifi already=same price as the PS3 for less hard drive capacity, no blu ray and no online gameplay. Add in even one year of Live and the 360 is more then the PS3.

I don't see how the value proposition really changes here unless they are going to start throwing in online for free or include wifi (which the cheap Wii has had from the beginning, it can't cost more then 10-15 dollars to implement).

Possibly 10-15 dollars? Wow, Microsoft sure is screwing people over with its 90 dollar wifi adapter then. It's almost as bad as Apple when they first sold their iPod nano without any sort of charger other than the USB cord it came with.